Ji Jingcheng shook his head: "Don't worry, I'm fine, I just have a cold and I have to go home and see a doctor."

Xia Baihui looked at his face and hands carefully, only to feel relieved when she found that the same blue and purple color on Ji Jinghuai's face was not present: "Then go back quickly, and send us a message when you get home."

"Okay." Ji Jingcheng smiled reassuringly. It seemed that she had completely given up on Ji Jinghuai, otherwise she would have looked nervously at the expression on Ji Jinghuai's face. hurt.

Since they were in a hurry to get back, they didn't call home to pick them up, so Ji Jinghuai asked the hotel to help call a car. Seeing Ji Jingcheng's pale and weak face, he reached out to take his luggage, helped him out of the hotel, and mentioned it in the trunk. .

Ji Jingcheng was tired, leaned against the window after getting in the car, and fell into a drowsy sleep after a while.

This sleep was not stable at all. He would be woken up by the car horn and the bumpy road from time to time, and he also had a lot of dreams intermittently. Sometimes it was the world before his rebirth, and sometimes it was this world again. Confused him.

When they got home, Ji Jinghuai was still carrying the luggage. Chen Shan was at home. Seeing them coming back, she asked suspiciously, "Why did you come back earlier?"

I planned to stay downstairs for more time, so I went upstairs after speaking, and I didn't even bother to take my luggage.

"Why did you catch a cold? Have you taken the medicine?" Chen Shan looked at his back with concern.

"Eat, I'll go to bed first, you don't have to call me for dinner."

"Why did you catch a cold? It's crazy." Chen Shan muttered a few words, and then went to ask Ji Jinghuai, "Where's Xiao Jiang? Are you back?"

"Well. Ji Jinghuai was instructed by Ji Jingcheng and did not tell Chen Shan what happened today. At the same time, he lowered his head so as not to let her see the wound on his face, "I will help him send the gift."

Chen Shan suddenly felt that going out It seems that the relationship between the two brothers has become closer. How could Ji Jinghuai help Cheng Cheng with things before.

But maybe because Jiang Chu is there, Cheng Cheng's things are basically placed through his hands.

Thinking about it this way, she felt something was wrong. Although everyone was busy at the end of the year, Jiang Chu arranged the same amount of time to play, so he should come back with Cheng Cheng today.

Cheng Cheng was sick, how could he be willing not to be by his side?

But she didn't think about it too much, only thought that the two of them might be having a fight again.

Chen Shan sighed, the life of young people is always sweet and sour.

Ji Jingcheng's cold didn't get better until the New Year. Everyone gathered to watch the Spring Festival Gala, and from time to time he heard a suppressed cough.

The medicine was eaten without landing, and Wu Ma even stewed Sydney pear for him, but the disease was like some stubborn virus, and it stayed in his body and did not want to leave.

Just like Jiang Chu, Ji Jingcheng walked several gods a day to think about Jiang Chu's relationship with him, as well as some details of his past life with Jiang Chu.

However, he couldn't remember anything. He didn't meet Jiang Chu many times before. Although Jiang Chu occasionally took the same flight as him, they didn't have much communication even if they were seated next to each other.

What kind of thoughts does Jiang Chu have towards him? Could it be that it was Jiang Chu himself who wanted to hide the rules?

"Ah..." Ji Jingcheng sighed unconsciously.

Chen Shan couldn't hold back: "Cheng Cheng, don't sigh casually tomorrow on the first day of the new year."

"Am I sighing?" Ji Jingcheng really didn't notice it.

"What do you think? Jiang Chu hasn't called you yet?"

Ji Jingcheng didn't expect Chen Shan to say this, and his face suddenly became hot: "Why did he call me?"

"Then why are you sighing?"

" I... I sighed comfortably."

Chen Shan squinted at him: "Okay, don't take Joe, he won't call you, you can call him if you don't, always make up after a fight, usually It was him who coaxed you, and this time you coaxed him too, and harmony can only be achieved when there is a relationship."

Ji Jingcheng estimated that they would not believe Chen Shan if they didn't quarrel, so he stopped talking and continued to watch the Spring Festival Gala absentmindedly.