In his last life, Jiang Chu chose the family and the background of the Jiang family, but the result made him regret it, so in this life, no matter what, he will never give up Ji Jingcheng again.

Ji Jingcheng couldn't take it any longer when he saw them making such a fuss. He felt that there was no need to play a two-choice game. Although he didn't know who Jiang Chu would choose, he didn't want anyone who was not chosen to be hurt. I don't want Jiang Chu to be embarrassed.

"Jiang Chu, go back, I don't want to see you for the time being, and let us both calm down. If there's anything else, we'll talk about it when

theAfter a while of frustration, Jiang Chu's hesitation was actually the answer.

Jiang Chu was even colder than his mother. He didn't want to leave his words until the start of school. Ji Jingcheng must have made a decision by then. He was afraid that no matter what he said, Ji Jingcheng would be indifferent.

"Ji Jinghuai, I'm going home, are you still planning to watch the fun here?"

Jinghuai wanted to leave this place for a long time.

JiJiang Chu helped him pack Jing Cheng's clothes in the suitcase, and he didn't mess it up.

Jiang Chu's eyes were full of retention: "Cheng Cheng, can't you really give me a chance? An hour, or half an hour is enough."

Ji Jingcheng didn't look at him, and directly said goodbye to Jiang's mother: "Auntie, then we will Go back first, goodbye."

Jiang's mother did not ignore anyone arrogantly this time, but nodded.

Ji Jingcheng resolutely pushed the suitcase to find Ji Jinghuai. He really needed some time to take care of his relationship with Jiang Chu, and it was the right time for the New Year.

Ji Jinghuai didn't expect him to be so fast, and immediately accelerated the speed of cleaning up: "Well, what's the matter with you and Jiang Chu? He really did something that I'm sorry for you?"

Ji Jingcheng sat on the sofa to rest, his body still not recovered , After the fight, he didn't have much appetite for the food he ordered later, and now he has no energy.

"If you're accusing you of cheating, he didn't. As for the rest, I'm not sure."

"What does it mean to be uncertain? Besides, besides cheating, what else can he say to you?" Ji Jinghuai guessed that the two might have Why did they quarrel over trivial matters? He had heard about Ji Jingcheng running away from home in the middle of the night. He suddenly didn't understand how the two of them got along. If they really liked each other, how could there be such a mess Woolen cloth?

Like him and Shu Wanyi, he never made Shu Wanyi angry. He only teased her when he was ignorant when he was a child. After he understood his own feelings, he just wanted to be nice to her.

He saw that Jiang Chu's and Ji Jingcheng's personalities didn't match at all, and he really couldn't understand why Jiang Chu was so obsessed with him.

"You have to ask him." Ji Jingcheng rolled his eyes dejectedly. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that Jiang Chu was really bad-hearted. He knew that he didn't like the Jiang Chu before, so even if he found out it was a matter of rebirth, but still You have to hide it from him, so that he can continue to like him.

Ji Jinghuai didn't speak any more, and when he had packed up his things, he and Ji Jingcheng said goodbye to the others, saying that he would go back beforehand.

Qian Jiaojiao and the others also heard about the fight. The police were guarding the door of their room just now, so they couldn't ask them. They would rush around and ask him if he was okay.