Liao Wenxue helped: "That's right, Jiang Young Master, we all know that he belongs to you, how could he possibly rob you!"

Jiang Chu was angry when he mentioned this, he never protected Ji Jingcheng in his own name in his last life, so he was given to Xiao by them. When he went, he gave Bao Jing two more punches.

The other people who were having dinner together couldn't stand it anymore. I thought that Bao Jing might have done something wrong to Jiang Chu, but it was obviously a misunderstanding. The young master of the Jiang family was so cruel.

Speaking of which, they were considered Jiang Chu's elders, but they were beaten to the ground by a younger generation like him, which really gave them no face at all.

Several people glanced at each other, then stepped forward together, pulling their arms and hugging their waists, trying to control them first.

It happened that Ji Jinghuai heard the news that Jiang Chu was beating people here, and hurried over. Seeing such a scene, that's okay. Without a word, he stepped forward and kicked the person who was pulling Jiang Chu away.

This is good, the scene is even more chaotic, a group of people are fighting together, and Ji Jingcheng, who is squeezed in the middle, doesn't know who has greeted him a few times.

Fortunately, he wore a lot of clothes, and it didn't hurt at all to hit him.

He felt that for the sake of his own life and health, it was better to withdraw from this fistfight first.

Holding his head, he just squeezed out of the crowd and hid in the distance to watch the fun like other onlookers.

Not only was the scene in front of him chaotic, but his mind was even more chaotic. What was the reason for this? He really couldn't figure it out.

The restaurant manager couldn't stand it any longer. He held up his mobile phone and said, "Stop calling, I've already called the police."

However, no one listened to him at all. Fortunately, there was a police station near the scenic spot. The police came very quickly. They pulled away.

It's just that none of this group of people is easy to mess with. All of them said that they have something to call their lawyers. They are going to the hospital for an injury examination, which made the policemen have a big head.

"What about your three children? Call your parents here."

Ji Jingcheng waved his hand: "Uncle police officer, I didn't participate, I was just trying to persuade you to fight. If you don't believe me, you can ask passersby."

Jiang Chu wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth with his finger: "I've been notified, I'll be there in a few minutes." He felt that the more he lived, the more he went back, and one day he would be asked by the police to invite his parents.

The police saw that they were able to fight with those big bosses, and they were definitely not vegetarians, so they asked them to go back to the room and sent a few people to guard the door of the room.

Ji Jinghuai first went to the bathroom to wash his face. After coming out, he wondered: "Jiang Chu, do you have any deep hatred with them? You can actually fight with a group of old men."

"I have a deep hatred with two of them." Ji. Jing Cheng looked at Jiang Chu's colorful face and said calmly.

Ji Jinghuai glanced at him unexpectedly, and then heard Jiang Chu also asked in surprise: "Two? Who else besides Bao Jing?"

"Liao Wenxue, Jing Ling's brother-in-law."

"He was no longer there when I went that dayThe scene is here." Something flashed in Jiang Chu's mind, Jing Ling, Jing Ling's brother-in-law, and Ji Jingcheng, could it be that the mastermind behind this incident was actually Jing Ling?

So when he rushed over, Liao Wenxue hurriedly fled the scene, leaving the matter behind, and no one involved him in the follow-up, so he never suspected Jingling.

It's really a coup. If he didn't have a car accident that day, Jingling would gradually appear in his sight in a short time, trying to attract his attention.

Jiang Chu felt a chill: "I see."

Ji Jingcheng raised his eyes and looked at him: "What do you know?"

Jiang Chu's heart skipped a beat at the look in his eyes. Today, he was so excited that he had completely exposed himself to In front of Ji Jingcheng, you can guess without much thought that he is also reborn.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to save you that day, but I was still a step late, sorry."

Jinghuai heard in a haze: "What are you talking about?

JiDo you remember what day the thirteenth was?"

"It wasn't the day I went to Ji's house, what happened?"

Ji Jingcheng saw that Ji Jinghuai really didn't know about this, and couldn't help sighing, "It seems that you are a normal person. "

I am indeed a normal person, and the two of you do not look normal." Ji Jinghuai didn't want to participate in their guessing activities anymore, so he lay down on the sofa beside him and made up for the stamina he had just consumed.

Jiang Chu hesitated: "I will explain everything to you when I go back, no matter what, I always have you in my heart."

Ji Jinghuai heard that something was wrong, he couldn't help but interrupt: "Jiang Chu , you're not cheating, are you? I just saw that the man named Jing Ling was also there, is it related to him again?"

Jiang Chu's eyes darkened: "Shut up, this is a bit complicated, you don't understandof

the high school student he had pretended to be in front of him for so long, as if he was publicly executing: "Did you also come here on August 23rd?"

"Well, but not there, come here. At that time, I found out that it was No. 23, and then I came to find you." Jiang Chu answered any questions.

"Then when did you know that I am... that one?" Because Ji Jinghuai was present, Ji Jingcheng was unable to say the word "rebirth".

"On the night of the stage play, you sang "Secret Love" in the Qing bar."

Ji Jingcheng covered his face in annoyance. He really drank too much that night. He did many things without thinking, and he remembered afterwards. Which song did he sing, but he didn't expect Jiang Chu to see that he was reborn from this song.

"Now that you know, why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm afraid you'll hate me." Jiang Chu's tone was pitiful, and with the wound on his face, it might make Ji Jingcheng softer.

But Ji Jingcheng didn't eat his tricks. He had been cheated too much during this time, and at this moment he suddenly realized: "Oh, you also know that I will hate you."

"I'm sorry." Jiang Chu felt bad, and he leaned over. He wanted to hold Ji Jingcheng's hand, but he avoided it.

"Don't touch me, I don't want to talk to you right now." Ji Jingcheng opened the door to the hot spring pool, wanting to go out for a breath.

Jiang Chu grabbed ahead of him: "You still have a cold, so stay in the room, call the front desk and ask them to bring some food, don't go hungry, if you don't want to stay with me, I'm going out."

He stepped out decisively and quickly closed the door to prevent the cold air from entering the room.

Ji Jingcheng watched him sit down on the bench by the pool, the blood on the side of his face hadn't washed away, and he felt a little melancholy suddenly.

He found that even though he didn't know how much Jiang Chu was hiding from him, he was still a little distressed.

Jiang Chu wore less clothes, and he didn't know if it would be cold to sit outside. He hoped that the heat generated by the hot spring outside could warm him.