"Where do we sit?"

"There are so many places, you can sit wherever you want."

"What do you want?" Qian Jiaojiao took Ji Jingcheng's arm, "You don't have to think about it today, the members of our FFF group will not Let the two of you have a better life." She dragged Ji Jingcheng and sat down at the table for five by the window, and there was no extra space for Jiang Chu.

Jiang Chu knew that she was joking, didn't care, and consciously went to Ji Jinghuai to sit with him.

Ji Jinghuai raised her eyebrows: "Yo, now you think of my brother?"

"Don't be poor with me, hurry up and order."

Xia Baihui sat next to Ji Jingcheng, but her eyes drifted to Ji Jinghuai from time to time.

In fact, she had been floating for a day, and she was hiding aside during the snowball fight, for fear of being smashed by the snow and making a fool of herself in front of Ji Jinghuai.

Du Runan was the first to find out that she was thinking carefully. When she saw that she was peeking again, she couldn't hold back: "Huihui, do you have anything to say to Cheng Zi?"

"Ah? I want to tell him. What?" Xia Baihui was a little confused.

"You've been watching his brother for a day, don't you need Cheng Zai to introduce you?"

"Cough cough—" Ji Jingcheng's mouthful of bread almost caught in his throat.

Xia Baihui's face immediately flushed, and she gave Du Runan a coquettish look: "What nonsense are you talking about."

Ji Jingcheng was embarrassed. Although Xia Baihui was very good, he already had a prospective sister-in-law, so how could he possibly lead them both together.

"That, Huihui, you know people and faces but don't know your heart. Although Ji Jinghuai looks like a dog, he is actually not easy to get along with." He could only let Xia Baihui back off.

"I think it's okay. I almost fell at the ski resort today. He helped me, and I gave him water. He smiled and thanked me. I didn't feel that it was difficult to get along."

Ji Jingcheng was ashamed, he didn't notice that there were some small episodes between them, and he didn't expect Xia Baihui to like Ji Jinghuai.

In terms of life, Ji Jinghuai is actually much kinder than Jiang Chu, and he is very good at bribing people's hearts, so in his last life, he could accept his father's company so quickly, and he also instigated some old employees to let them go to the next game and lead his father to cheat.

And he looks good. If Ji Jinghuai met Xia Baihui in a few years, maybe Xia Baihui would be equally tempted by him.

It's just that his feelings for his sister-in-law are very dedicated and affectionate, and he suspects that Jiang Chu is not comparable to this. If the Jiang family coerces and induces Jiang Chu to choose between him and the Jiang family, he is not sure whether Jiang Chu will choose himself or not. But for Ji Jinghuai to choose, no matter what the attractive conditions, he will definitely choose Shu Wanyi.

"He's pretending, Ji Jinghuai is a smiling tiger. On the surface, he seems to be very friendly, but in his heart he doesn't know what he's thinking about. You see, as soon as he entered my house, my father's attitude towards me plummeted. I have to leave it to him to take care of it, which shows that he is very good at manipulating people's hearts." Ji Jingcheng slandered Ji Jinghuai a little, trying to persuade Xia Baihui to quit, but what he said was actually true.

Du Runan thought for a while, and also thought that the two of them were very unsuitable: "I also think this Ji Jinghuai is not something to mess with. If you are with him, Huihui, you might be tricked by him."

Ning Xingyan added"Huihui, you are so innocent, you still need a good and honest person to protect you."

Qian Jiaojiao joked, "Like you?"

"Then I don't mind, you have to ask Huihui if she wants to. ." Ning Xingyan also joked along with him.

Xia Baihui finally withdrew her gaze and looked at Ning Xingyan with disgust: "I don't want it."

Ji Jingcheng knew that the two of them were just pure friendship, and no one had sparked any sparks, so he could be so carefree. joke.

He didn't tell Xia Baihui that Ji Jinghuai had a girlfriend. First, he wasn't sure if they were really together now. Second, he told Xia Baihui in public that she didn't have a chance, and felt very disrespectful to her.

Xia Baihui is a thin-skinned little girl again, and she may have to worry about it for a long time. It's better to let Ji Jinghuai sacrifice. I don't think he will care about such a trivial matter. He will look back and apologize to him.

Ji Jinghuai didn't know that he was already a big devil in the hearts of others, so he continued to tease and laugh with Jiang Chu.

The cool wind from the window drifted into the room from time to time, Ji Jingcheng didn't feel that it was cold, but when he returned to the room after eating, he felt that his nose seemed a little stuffed.

He didn't take it seriously, he lay on the bed wrapped in a quilt and started playing with his mobile phone, chatting with Jiang Chu on QQ from time to time.

The other little friends were playing board games again, and he invited him back to him. Noises came from behind his ears from time to time. Ji Jingcheng really didn't expect him to fall asleep under such circumstances.

When he woke up, it was already midnight, the room was pitch black, and everyone was asleep. Ji Jingcheng found that he seemed to be even more uncomfortable and felt a little feverish.

The phone was still in his hand, and after unlocking it, the interface remained on the chat interface between him and Jiang Chu. The last few messages were sent to him by Jiang Chu. Before he could answer, he was so anxious to ask him where he was several times. Why, did you go to play games too?

Ji Jingcheng also got his head into the quilt uncomfortable, wiped the water vapor on the screen of the mobile phone, and replied, "I seem to be in estrus, it's so hot."

Ji Jingcheng has been unsure about the estrus issue. I don't know how it suddenly appeared, he asked other Omegas, and there seemed to be signs, so he would take the inhibitor in advance.

But Ji Jingcheng felt that he had no sign at all. Once fell asleep, he was suddenly woken up by the heat. After smelling the smell of oranges, he immediately slipped to Jiang Chu's bedroom while covering his neck.

Another time was at school. He felt that something was wrong when he was halfway to the toilet. He hurriedly shut himself in the cubicle and called Jiang Chu, who was still in class, to put out the fire.

It seems like these two times, could it be the third time today?

Jiang Chu actually didn't sleep, and replied: "Open the door."

Ji Jingcheng got out of bed wrapped in a quilt, afraid of waking others up, his movements were light and slow, and Jiang Chu was so anxious outside the door that he almost broke in.

When the door finally opened, seeing Ji Jingcheng carefully wrapping himself from head to toe, Jiang Chu directly hooked his waist and hugged him horizontally.

"Wait, please slow down and let me close the door." Ji Jingcheng pressed his throat, but a muffled laughter suddenly came from the room.

Xiong Sheng sat up in the dark: "Is it necessary for the two of you to be cheating? Hurry up, I'll close the door."

"Come on, go." Ji Jingcheng pulled the quilt over his face, Apparently he's lost his face.

However, Jiang Chu also slept in Datong, so they had to go to the front desk to open a room first.

Ji Jingcheng hid under the quilt the whole time, leaving Jiang Chu to feel ashamed by himself.

Coincidentally, the room opened this time was the one with the outdoor hot spring last year. It was very warm as soon as he entered. After Ji Jingcheng was put on the bed, he held Jiang Chu's hand and did not want to let go.

Jiang Chu was obedient to him, and quickly got into the bed and hugged him in his arms.