Though Wooyoung was a little disappointed that the substitute for San's fingers wasn't his member- he still loved the way San's tongue moved over his every corner and his lips pressed hard against his own and the way San ate all his moans and little whines that came from the friction his bulge recieved.

Detaching himself away from his lips San kissed his neck hungrily, smiling over his marks being still there. Impatiently he removed Wooyoung's sweatshirt away and dropped wet kisses all over his naked body. Wooyoung had wrapped his arms around San's bare back and mewled over the wet kisses, but right now he wanted more.

"San" he called in a whisper, too slow that San thought he was just imagining, but the younger continued "i want more" he added, biting his lips. The expression San's face held was like a prize to Wooyoung and he felt so good that he made the latter happy.

Without delay, San fidgeted with the waistband of Wooyoung's sweatpants and pulled them down with the boxers. He just don't want to waste a single second. Wooyoung whined as he laid there, exposed totally for the latter to watch him. "Look how beautiful" San breathed and moved to kiss Wooyoung's lips. "Now I would want you to be not too loud, we're still in campus" he breathed and Wooyoung nodded, a little scared that will he be able to hold back.

"And when i ask or talk, I need you to use words." San demanded and Wooyoung quickly replied with a small "yes"

"I would love if you could add a sir after that" he smirked, Wooyoung looked too precious.

"Y-yes sir" he mumbled and quickly bit his lips, turning his gaze away.

"Pretty" San muttered, he took in the sight first, so so beautiful he never believed he would get to pleasure Wooyoung, sexually. But look now, the younger waiting for him to do something, to touch him, to pleasure him. San felt so good and wanted to pleasure the younger like he had never been before.

With the lack of movement, Wooyoung once again turned his gaze to San and almost blushed when the elder was eyeing him so hungrily. "Sa-Sir" he called out, licking his dry lips.

Feeling the tip of his ear move with the small title that Wooyoung used, San quickly adjusted himself over Wooyoung's thighs. "Look at me" he demanded and Wooyoung complied with.

He watched how San licked his own palm and fingers that were insides his mouth a while back. A low whine left his lips at the sight. Spitting on his palm San moved his hand forward and wrapped his fingers around the younger's member and slowly started stroking it. The wet sound now filling the room.

Wooyoung had to cover his mouth so as to stop any voices from leaving. But he was panting, breathing heavy over the fact that San was stroking him, his pace a little slow as compared to the tension it gave to the younger's stomach.

San used his thumb to massage the leaking tip and watched how Wooyoung squirmed. Holding the boy's thighs in place, San bent down, eyes not leaving Wooyoung's, as he slowly pulled out his tongue to lick the younger's tip and subconsciously Wooyoung had thrusted his hips making the latter quickly move back.

He slapped Wooyoung's thighs, not too hard but enough to leave mark immediately. The boy winced, hands still placed over his lips. "This shouldn't be repeated" San ordered and Wooyoung quickly nodded, recieving another slap on his other thigh. "Yes sir"

"Yes pretty" San mumbled with a smile and started stroking the younger's member. He bent down once again to suck the tip only and Wooyoung once again was a moaning and whining mess. San moved back, licking his lips. "you know you taste wonderful" he praised now massaging the younger's red thigh with his free hand.

"Doll, i want you to suck your fingers. Two at first and then increase the digits as you feel close to your climax." San ordered, "you can use both hands if you want" he smirked and focused on the younger's pulsating member.