𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

•Anthony's POV•

^after 20 years^

  Im 36 now, and Michelle's 35 is crazy right?
Time went by, and i felt like yesterday we started dating.

  Now we have two kids. Arabella who is 14 and Adam, who is 16.

   Eli got engaged with Moon, my sister with Miguel, and sensei Lawrence with Miguel's mom, Carmen. It was a little confusing at first but things have been pretty cool. Robby is still Michelle's best friend, and we see each other a lot.

  We're still in All Valley. We thought of moving but after Michelle won another 2 tournaments we decided we should stay here.

  She's a really successful woman, and im the boss of my dad's company. I own it now.

  People said we wouldn't last, but look at us now! We live in a huge house, we have multiple cars, we are important persons, but most of all, we love each other. Harder and harder every single day.

-

  Michelle was cooking pastas as we were waiting for our kids to come back from school.

  "It looks so delicious!" i exclaimed.
  "And you know it is!" she laughed.

  Is just like seeing her for the first time man..she's getting even beautiful every second.

  "Did i told you that your gorgeous?" i asked
  "Just for 30th times....today."
  "I love you Mrs. LaRusso."
  "I love you more Anthony."

  I was about to give her a kiss when we heard the front door.
  I know they hate PDA, just like i did when i was younger. It was gross seeing my mom and dad kissing.

  "How was school sweethearts?" Michelle asked.
  "Horrible!" they both yelled in unison.
  "What happened?!" i asked too.

  After they sat at the table and Michelle put the pastas in our plates, our kids started to spoke.

  "Okay so I was fucking paired with the most annoying boy from my class to do this stupid project!" Arabella complained.

  "And I was slapped by a girl who thought that i threw a ball in her head at the gym class! But it wasn't me it was my 'friend' Nicholas! Ugh!" Adam complained too.

  Me and Michelle looked at each other.
  The same thing happened to us, and look at us now.
We laughed.

  "Why are you guys laughing?" Arabella said revolted.

  "I think is time to tell you how we got together." I started.
  "And oh, be ready for drama." my beautiful wife continued.

  Arabella's and Adam's eyes widened.
  "Told us everything!" they said full of enthusiasm.

  "Okay so...."

  And we all watched as Michelle told the story, me adding the details of it.