𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

•3rd person's POV•
•something new hahahah•

  The two teenagers went to school the next day.
  They hugged quickly when nobody saw, and little did they know they blushed on the way of their periods.

  Thanks of that project, now Anthony and Michelle are friends. Who ever thought of that?

-

  In the break of the 4th period, they were walking together on the way to the cafeteria.
  Michelle saw in the corner of the hall, Kenny and Lia making out. The girl gave Anthony an sad look.
  "You're okay?" she asked.
  "Um yea, i kinda get used to it i guess." the boy have her a sad smile.

  Michelle could feel him lying, but didn't said anything, she didn't want to make him feel more bad than he was.

-

  "Guys, as you know, the tournament is less than a month away from us, so let's kick some ass with our new recruit. Michelle Moskowitz." Johnny Lawrence said as he smiled victoriously because Hawk's sister is going to be part of the dojo.

  The other teammates applauded as she laughed.

  "Let's started trainin-" Daniel LaRusso started but got interrupted by a specific boy coming from around the corner.

  Robby Keene.

  The crew started whispering and pointing at the boy.

  "You're sure this is not your prank or something?" Johnny asked.
  "Yea, i quit Cobra Kai. Daniel was right, they were manipulating me, they made me feel like a fucking fool.      And now i wanna give them what they deserve. Besides, i can show you what tricks they use. So... Do you need another recruit?"

  The two sensei looked at each other, and nodded.
  "Thanks Daniel... thanks dad."

  It was the first time in a while when Robby called Johnny 'dad'. Must have been emotional.

  Robby took his place next to his best friend, Michelle. They hugged tighter than ever, without saying a word.

-

  After a hard practice, Michelle decided she should stay. She wants to win this tournament, and if not her, at least one of her teammates.

  "Um sensei?" she asked, the two adults turning around in the same time.
  "Well i decided that i wanna stay. I know i said i don't wanna be part of a dojo and stuff, but i wanna help winning."
  "We're so glad to hear this! Right Johnny?" Daniel said with a huge smile.
  "You're a true karate kid, we're gonna win no matter what."

  Michelle bowed at the 2 sensei and went home. She was exhausted, but it was worth it.

-

  After 3 days, after school, Michelle was walking home    casually, when suddenly someone grabbed her wrist.     Panicked, she elbowed the person's nose.

  "Ow!" She knew that familiar voice.
  "Anthony LaRusso you scared the shit out of me idiot!"
  "Sorry it wasn't my intention! I forgot you know how to selfdefense yourself"
  "Sorry for the nose tho." she apologised.
  "Don't worry 'bout it"

  Michelle asked her friend why did he came after her.

  "I was wondering if you wanna came over my house or something?" he replied.
  "Why is that so?" she said smiling.
  "Nothing much...so you can help me with the...the chemistry homework...yeah." he rambled.
  "You don't have homeworks at chemistry, cause if you forget, we're sharing the period together."

  The boy facepalmed himself, because of his dumbness.

  "Okay fine, i was asking you this cause i hoped that you'd like to come over and have an movie marathon or something with me?" LaRusso asked hopefully.
  "Sure, i'd like that." the girl smiled kindly.

  After an comfortable silence, Michelle spoke.

  "Does your mom knows im coming?"
  "Yea, actually she does."
  "Cool."

  The two teenagers blushed, avoiding eye contact, so they wouldn't see each other.

-

  "Mom im home!" Anthony yelled.
  "Fine! Is Michelle with you?"
  "Yeah Mrs. LaRusso, im here too!"

  They went up into his room.

  "What are we watching?" the girl asked.
  "Star Wars?" he suggested
  "Definitely!"

  As Anthony went downstairs to bring some snacks and sodas, Michelle looked around his room once again.
  A shiver went down her spine. Couldn't blame her though. She had only an t-shirt on her.

  "Yup, back again." LaRusso opened the door.
  "Don't you think you bring more than we need? You have like 10 bags of chips in your hands." she laughed
  "My bad."

  Before the start of the movie, Michelle asked the boy:
  "Well um, can I borrow your hoodie or something, is pretty cold in here."
  "Oh course, just take one from my closet."
  "You sure you don't mind?"
  "Totally."

  He smiled as they made eye contact.

  Moskowitz took one dark-blue hoodie, and she must admit, she wore a lot of hoodies, but not a single one was comfortable like this one. And man, the strong smell of his cologne made her feel like on cloud 9.

  "Let's get started!" She exclaimed as she climbed in bed next to Anthony.

-

  It was the middle of the 4th movie, and Michelle started to feel exhausted. You couldn't blame her. She had 3 days in a row full with practice.

  "What time is it?" she asked.
  "22:37 why?"
  "Nothing just asking."

  Her eyes were getting heavier minute by minute, and she found herself passing out on Anthony's shoulder.

  The boy's eyes widened, looking at the girl, sleeping peacefully.
  He decided he should text his mom, not knowing what to do.

mom xx

a: [michelle fell asleep on my shoulder what should i do?!]
m: [let her get some rest, she's been working hard...anyways i will text hawk to let him know Michelle isn't going home tonight.]
a: [wait what?] 
m: [let her sleep honey...is not like you're going to do naughty things...😬]
a: [MOM! chill of course not!]
m: [night honey:)]
a: [night!]

  He carefully laid her down, and put an blanket on. He also decided he should sleep on the floor, it wasn't okay to sleep with her in bed. She wasn't his girlfriend or something.

-

  In the middle of the night Michelle woke up cause she was thirsty. She was still really sleepy, she didn't even realised where she was.

  She got up, took a step and then tripped over something or more exactly someone. She end up falling on the specific boy, Anthony LaRusso, and that's when it hit her.    She's in the LaRusso's house, she didn't went home.

  "Oh my God im so sorry Anthony!"
  "What happened are you okay?" he asked in a sleepy voice, which Michelle found it pretty hot.
  "I was thirsty, but i have to go home! Hawk must been  worried!" she exclaimed.
  "Don't worry,my mom talked to him, everything's okay." he replied.

  The girl sighed in relief, and took a sip of water.

  "What are you doing on the floor by the way?" Michelle asked.
  "Um sleeping?"
  "Why didn't you stayed in bed with me?"
  "I-i didn't wanted to make you uncomfortable or something..."
  "Is not like we're having seggsy time, we're just sleeping."

  The boy laughed, nodding at Michelle's affirmation. He climbed in bed next to her, their back's facing each other.

  "Good night Anthony."
  "Good night Michelle."