𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

•Anthony's POV•

  Its been 3 weeks since that night. And things have been  really confusing between me and Michelle. Are we friends? Are we more than that? I don't have a clue.

  We've been hanging out before and after school, and before and after her training. To be honest she deserve to win. I've never seen anyone training that hard. But the fact is im always smiling around her, and i don't care what other thinks, or says. And neither does she. She never cared about the negative opinions.

-

  As i was walking on the halls i could hear someone yelling my name.

  "Anthony!"

  I turned my head, and my eyes met Lia's.

  "Hey Anthony!" she said
  "Um hi Lia, what's up?"
  "I wanted to talk actually."
  "About?"
  "Come on not here."

  She took my hand, dragging me into the backyard.

  "Ok now we can talk." she said as she sat down.

  "I wanted to talk about us Anthony..." she continued.        
  "Ever since i've dated Kenny you just stepped out of my life and that hurt me, cause i care about you and you know that! You changed..."

  I let out a chuckle. She thinks im that dumb?

  "I knew from the start this is exactly how you'd leave, you found someone more exciting, the next second, you were gone...And you left me there cryin', wonderin' what I did wrong! And you always say I'm never satisfied, but I don't think that's true.
  'Cause all I ever wanted was to be enough for you." 

  She was speechless.

  "Wow Anthony... If i knew that earlier and all the feelings you have for me, i would have date you, you know? You're so hot and popular and...Oh my God im so sorry for everything..."

  I've heard enough.

  "But don't tell me you're sorry, Lia ,feel sorry for yourself...'Cause someday I'll be everything to somebody else." I replied her curtly, took my backpack and left.

  She was yelling my name, but i didn't wanted to look her in the eyes. I just went to my period, at least im seeing Michelle.

-

  I walked in the class before the ring bell, so no one was there, except for Michelle.

  "Hi!!" i said taking a sit next to her.
  "Hi." she said bluntly, without any expression.
  "What's wrong?" i asked.
  "Nothing."
  "This is not nothing."

  I lift her chin up, so i can look at her in the eyes. And i saw her red, puffy eyes and her ruined mascara.

  "Tell me right now what's happening."
  "I saw you and Lia, Anthony. I saw you holding hands and heading out of school. That happened."

  Is she...jealous?

  "Wait are you jealous?"
  "Is not about that Anthony. But i know how much she hurt you. And how affected you were. And seeing you like that, make me think she will destroy you again."

  She was so pure man. She really cares about me...
I took her hands in mine.

  "Look at me Michelle. She wanted to talk and i accepted. She told me she's sorry cause she lost me and this shits. And you know what i said? I told her that i don't care. Cause someday i will find someone who loves me as much as i do. You don't have to worry, i won't let her making me feel like shit again."

  She gave me an sad smile and i hugged her.

  Im falling harder and harder for her.

—————————————————————

•Michelle's POV•

I trust him, and if he says that, i believe him.

-

"Good training today guys. Keep it up, we're 1 week apart from the tournament. We have to do our best. I believe in you, and i know that one of you can win." Daniel LaRusso told us at the end of the training.

We started clapping and congratulating each other.

Before we left, Sam stopped us.

"Guys...Since we're so close of the tournament let's throw a party, watcha guys saying?"
"Cool!"
"Awesome!"
"We definitely should."

I agreed too. I mean is gonna be fine right?

"Tomorrow night my parents aren't home, so we're meeting here at 7 pm?"
"Hell yea!" i replied.

What if Anthony's gonna be there too?

———

I was walking home with Robby, since Eli didn't came today.

"So tell me about your little boyfriend." he spoke out of nowhere.
"What are you talking about?" i asked him.
"Oh don't play dumb! I know you like LaRusso!"
"Ew, no, gross!"

He gave me a smirk.

"Fine, maybe a little."
"I knew it!"
"Shut it Robby!"
"Enemies to lovers i see" he laughed.

I punched his arm playfully, as we arrived to my house.
"Bye dumbass."
"Have a good night you too young lady."

We laughed and hugged. Im lucky to have a friend like Robby.