He's Not Worthy of You

Start from the beginning

Jiang Chu took the wine glass and clinked the juice in Ji Jingcheng's hand: "Don't be angry, I'll beat A Huai for you later."

Ji Jingcheng sighed: "Actually, I'm not angry with him, I It's very helpless to know him, it's my dad, do you think he needs to do this? It's not that he can't organize a game by himself, he has to occupy my mother's connections to do this kind of thing."

Jiang Chu took a sip of wine: " You asked me before if I would be angry if my dad suddenly brought a brother back. I'm telling you now, I won't, because I will definitely hold on to what belongs to me and won't take him."

"Cheng Cheng, if you want to compete with Ah Huai for the status of the company's heir, I can help you."

Ji Jingcheng said in surprise, "What about Ji Jinghuai? Are you two good brothers?"

"I said, you are my best friendImportant people, no one can compare with you, for you, I can ignore any bottom line." Jiang Chu smiled and looked at him seriously.

Ji Jingcheng was stunned: "Actually, I don't like my dad's broken company. I think he's sorry for my mother."

"You don't need to worry about the adults, they must have their own considerations." , "And your mother's temper is not small. If she is really dissatisfied with her current life, she will not tolerate it."

Ji Jingcheng decided not to think about it any more. More troubles at this moment, but...

"Okay, Jiang Chu, you speak ill of my mother."

"Huh? Do you have it?"

"You said she has a big temper, huh, but I've caught it, I'll take it after a while. Tell my mother to go." Ji Jingcheng teased him deliberately.

Jiang Chu cooperated and begged for mercy: "No, I just said that your mother has a lot of personality. You have a lot of adults. Don't care about my stupidity."

A smile on the corner of Jiang Chu's mouth: "What benefits do you want?"

"I have to think about this, otherwise, just like Zhang Wuji promised Zhao Min three things, you also promise me three things, no matter what the request, you can't refuse."

There are more than three things, I can agree to three hundred, three thousand and thirty thousand. As long as you mention it, it's just something that can't destroy our relationship."

Because of being too close, Ji Jingcheng smelled the aroma of wine left on his lips and teeth, and felt that he was about to get drunk: "Don't get so close, in case someone passes by."

"They are all busy chatting in the hall, why?Come to the balcony in the corner when you are free." After he finished speaking, he wanted to touch Ji Jingcheng's lips.

Ji Jingcheng's eyes widened in anxiety, and he covered Jiang Chu's mouth with his hand: "No, there really is someone!"

At the same time, Jiang Chu also heard the sound of the balcony door being opened, and he turned back suspiciously, wanting to see who did this. Not seeing, disturbing the good things of others.

"Hello, Young Master Jiang, we meet again." 

The person who came here was very familiar, and Ji Jingcheng also felt very familiar. After searching in his mind, he remembered that he was Jingling.

Jiang Chu's face became ugly, and he looked at him without saying a word.

Jing Ling felt a little embarrassed and said with a smile, "Young Master Jiang, do you still remember the last time I made you fall? Sorry, I really didn't mean it last time, if you want, can you show me your face... "

I'm not free." Jiang Chu was not polite at all, and Ji Jingcheng felt that he was inexplicable.

Jing Ling's smile froze on his face: "I'm sorry, did I offend you in any other way? Could you please explain, otherwise I really don't know that Jiang Shao is such a rude person."

Ji Jingcheng felt It is necessary to restore Jiang Chu's image and say in front of him: "I'm sorry, he may not be in a good mood today." After that, he had to pull Jiang Chu away, lest he continue to offend people.

Jing Ling seemed to have just noticed him standing beside him, and said with a surprised expression, "I'm sorry Master Ji, I didn't have time to say hello to you just now." What's wrong with this? But he also felt that there was something wrong with Jingling, and he was deliberately pretending to be air.

"It's my fault. As the host, I didn't receive good guests. I knew you were here today. I should go to toast with you with Jiang Chu, but I haven't seen your name on the guest list. I don't know. Who did you follow?"

Jiang Chu thought Ji Jingcheng was going to be a bun at first, but he didn't expect that the words he said afterward were thorny, which made him look at him with admiration.

"I..." Jing Ling sighed, "I came here with my brother-in-law. He has always been on good terms with the Jiang family. When I came to the capital to go to school, he took me to more gatherings, which was considered to be a glimpse of the world."

" Oh, then you should see the world. He is not named Jiang in the capital. Do you think that you have the whole world when you come to Jiang's family? Are you not very good at your legs and can't walk independently? So you have to rely on others. No wonder you bumped into someone last time, don't go skiing if your legs are bad, it's dangerous."

Jiang Chu almost laughed, when Jing Ling saw this, he asked angrily, "Young Master Jiang, it's your Jiang family that he slandered, you don't care at all. Aren't you angry?"

Jiang Chu spread his hands indifferently: "Let him be happy."

Jing Ling's face was even more ugly, and he left a sentence: "He is not worthy of you."

Ji Jingcheng turned to his back. Bai Yan: "Who is it, who actually said that I am not worthy of you? Is he worthy of you? Wait..."

He carefully looked at Jing Ling's leaving back, and wondered: "Does he like you? He is an Omega Is it?"

Jiang Chu was chilled by his conjecture: "Don't, I can't stand it."

Ji Jingcheng patted his chest proudly: "Oh, you are quite attractive, just see After one meeting, people fell in love with you, and even ran up to me to provoke him, and he has already gone to college, you are young!"

"Don't make trouble, I don't like him at all, even appearing in the same I don't want to say a word." Jiang Chu didn't understand why Jingling kept targeting Ji Jingcheng, if Ji Jingcheng's guess is true, then the truth will only make him hate Jingling even more.

"Okay, don't be angry, I won't mention it." Ji Jingcheng took the initiative to kiss Jiang Chu's face, "Be good, calm down, go back and give you candy at night."

He knew that he would be mentioned with the people he hated. How unpleasant the name is. Before, his fans always loved to write about him and Jiang Chu. Every time Ji Jingcheng saw it, he felt that it was more disgusting than eating shit.

The haze in Jiang Chu's heart instantly disappeared: "Tell me, what kind of candy is it? Do I like it?" They've been on the balcony for too long and have to go back and socialize a little bit.

Jiang Chu caught up with him: "I said the wrong thing, as long as it's the candy you gave me, I like to eat it, but you can give me some thoughts first."

Thinking of those things, Ji Jingcheng's face became a little confused. Hot, he hesitated for a while, and then whispered to him: "It's your favorite food in the bathroom."

Jiang Chu's breath stagnated, maybe he shouldn't have asked more, he raised his hand and looked at the time, shit, When will this banquet end?