After Christmas at the Amusement Park

Start from the beginning

However, the flow of people in the amusement park on New Year's Day is really not covered. They bought a combination ticket for the day and night, and I heard that there will be a fireworks show at night.

Ji Jingcheng thought that he was too old to play these things, especially after seeing the long queue, he planned to find a place to sit and wait for them.

But Qian Jiaojiao was very enthusiastic. Fei pulled him to play together, and even took a photo with a Polaroid. It was really boring to wait. She even asked Jiang Chu to become a model with him. They pose in various ways.

Jiang Chu was very happy to take pictures. If it weren't for Qian Jiaojiao, he might not have had the opportunity to take a photo with Ji Jingcheng, and it was still an intimate photo.

From time to time, other tourists were attracted by them, especially the tall Alpha, who looked very cold, but when facing the Omega next to him, his eyes were very gentle and enviable.

"Look, my photography skills are pretty good, I'll take you two well." Qian Jiaojiao handed them the photo with a flamboyant tone.

Ji Jingcheng only glanced at it, and reluctantly told her to stop taking pictures, and took dozens of pictures.

Jiang Chu took the photos and looked at them one by one with a smile on his lips. It was indeed a good match. The more he looked, the more satisfied he became.

"Qian Da Photographer, I asked you how much these photos cost." The words he said were like the boss asking the paparazzi to buy the negatives.

Qian Jiaojiao waved her hand: "What about money, it's too vulgar, why don't you invite us to a big dinner tonight."

"No problem." Jiang Chu treasured all the photos into his bag.

Ji Jingcheng really convinced them, but luckily the line finally reached them. He hurriedly urged, "Jiaojiao, go, it's our turn.

" One of the most exciting projects, so let's play this first, and just watch and play with the others.

The car was two people sitting in a row, and Ji Jingcheng was naturally tied to Jiang Chu. When it was about to start, Jiang Chu held his hand: "Don't be afraid."

Ji Jingcheng avoided disdainfully: "I only Don't be afraid, I'm not like someone, I've never played this before, I think someone should not be afraid."

Jiang Chu didn't care about his sarcasm, smiled and said nothing.

But after the start, the screams revealed who was afraid. Jiang Chu sat calmly watching the scenery the whole time. Ji Jingcheng wanted to hold back when he saw that he didn't make a sound.

But after reaching the top and sprinting down, he couldn't bear it any longer, and screamed loudly, but he was not afraid, but he wanted to shout out uncontrollably, and it would be refreshing and happy after shouting.

He screamed for more than half of the trip, and after the stop, there was a sense of unfinished business. No wonder everyone likes to come to the amusement park to play, it is really exciting and relaxing.

Then he took the initiative, and when he saw any exciting project, he had to queue up, but he didn't play a few, so it was lunch time.

There was nothing delicious in the park, so they bought some snacks and ate them while queuing up.

Because they were worried that they would feel nauseated after playing those exciting games, they only played some more moderate projects at noon, such as merry-go-round.

As soon as Qian Jiaojiao sat up, she called the big guys to take a group photo together. Ji Jingcheng started playing and smiled in cooperation. After the film came out, Jiang Chu looked at it and liked it too much. In the photo, Ji Jingcheng laughed. With a bright face, it looks much better than the fake smile in the photo with him.

"Give me this one."

"Oh, Jiang Shao actually asked for our group photo. It's an honor." Qian Jiaojiao felt uncomfortable if she was not poor.

Du Runan glanced at the photo and dismantled it and said, "What people want is Ji Jingcheng, okay? You didn't see how good-looking Cheng Cheng

is when he smiledTake a peek at the top.

Damn, he's too stupid to laugh!

"No! I want this! None of you are allowed to snatch it from me!" Ji Jingcheng snatched the photo quickly and quickly stuffed it into his bag. This kind of silly photo should have been destroyed by him as soon as possible.

Jiang Chu was not good at robbing him any more. Qiao Jiaojiao picked another photo for him: "Well, I'll change it for you."

For Qian Jiaojiao's "honour", Jiang Chu also smiled. accepted.

After noon, the line of people gradually increased.

They chose to go to the haunted house first, which is a relatively fast project.

Before going in, Ning Xingyan joked to Ji Jingcheng, "Cheng Zai, don't be so frightened that you have a fever this time."

Jiang Chu glanced at him unexpectedly, but he didn't expect him to be afraid of ghosts.

Ji Jingcheng hurriedly retorted: "I'm not afraid, okay? They said that I had a fever last time because of differentiation."

Du Runan added: "It's quite powerful to be scared and differentiated."

"How is it possible!" Ji Jingcheng In order to show his courage, he opened the curtain without saying a word and walked in bravely.

Because he knew that it was an artificial illusion, he wasn't very scared, but the things inside were too realistic, especially when someone would suddenly appear from time to time to scare you.

Ji Jingcheng walked at the front, unexpectedly screamed out of fright, just took two steps back, and bumped into someone else's chest.

Jiang Chu hugged his waist: "Don't be afraid, I'm behind you."

"I'm not afraid." Ji Jingcheng gently broke free, "If you go ahead, you will also be frightened by ghosts that appear out of nowhere. Let's jump."

Jiang Chu smiled lightly: "Got it."

He pulled Ji Jingcheng behind him, instead he was walking at the front.

Ji Jingcheng pouted depressedly, that's not what he meant!

When they came out of the haunted house, everyone looked calm. After all, they were also people who had been to the haunted house to explore. There are unknowns there, but it was much more frightening than this artificially created illusion.

Ning Xingyan yawned boredly: "It's boring, I'm sleepy, where do I go next?"

Qian Jiaojiao pointed to the tallest building in the park: "Jump off the building!"

Ji Jingcheng's heart suddenly throbbed , he is a little sensitive to the word jumping off the building.

Jiang Chu's first reaction was to look at Ji Jingcheng's expression. Sure enough, seeing that his face was a little pale, he wanted to take him to play with other things first.

Ning Xingyan also found out, and patted Jiang Chu's shoulder with a smile: "Are you afraid?"

Xia Baihui asked curiously, "Haven't you played before?"

Ji Jingcheng forced his composure: "Joke, I would be afraid of this Go!" After saying that, he took the lead and ran towards the jumping machine.

Jiang Chu caught up with him and said, "Don't play if you don't want to play."

"Who said I don't want to play anymore, it's not like I didn't skip it." Ji Jingcheng thought that he also felt scared, and ran faster under his feet some.

Jiang Chu's heart skipped a beat at his words. Yes, he even jumped over the real building. He jumped so vigorously and so thrillingly.

He slowed down and looked at the back running into the distance with distress, so youthful, flamboyant and full of energy.

He didn't know if Ji Jingcheng thought about it or not, and he didn't know what Ji Jingcheng's mood made him jump from there, but he hoped that Ji Jingcheng could forget this past as soon as possible and become that carefree young master again.