"What's wrong with you? It's not like killing people, right?"

Jiang Chu was stunned for a moment, then laughed and said, "Who am I in your eyes? I just told him to get out of the country and never come back."

"You drove without a license yesterday." Ji Jingcheng muttered softly.

"I..." Jiang Chu was completely unable to defend himself, so he had to change the subject, "When did you wake up today, do you still feel uncomfortable?"

"It's very comfortable, and I didn't feel dizzy." As if complimenting him, his face had a tendency to get hot again. It happened that Jiang Chu's fingers accidentally rubbed his fingers. For a moment, his heart seemed to miss a beat, and his face was completely red.

Jiang Chu put the small biscuit into his mouth, smiled and stroked his cheek: "What's wrong? Your face is so red?"

Ji Jingcheng chewed the biscuit, speechless why he opened his mouth subconsciously and accepted his feeding.

Seeing that he didn't answer, Jiang Chu didn't ask any further questions, just put the dinner plate on his lap, you and I, and the biscuits were quickly distributed.

Ji Jingcheng complained, "

Fuck me." Jiang Chu immediately served him the juice and handed him the juice, and Ji Jingcheng saw the wound on his hand again.

While drinking the juice, he peeked at Jiang Chu's hand. Last night, he only cared about himself and didn't realize that Jiang Chu was injured.

"Does it hurt?"

Hearing the question, Jiang Chu turned around and realized that Ji Jingcheng was holding the juice, staring at his hand pitifully, making his heart almost turn into a puddle of water, how could he care whether it hurt or not.

"It doesn't hurt, I think I've been beaten less, I just broke a rib, and I can go abroad in a few days." Jiang Chu suddenly thought of something, "Perhaps, I'll ask A Huai to beat him together before he goes abroad. He stopped."

"Jinghuai? He knows what happened yesterday?"

"I don't know, I won't talk nonsense about you, but the Qiao family he went with me today, I need him to represent your Ji family, This is to tell everyone that offending you is more serious than offending me."

Ji Jingcheng breathed a sigh of relief, and was moved and embarrassed by Jiang Chu's words. In the eyes of the president himself, it is especially like a love story.

"Forget it, don't beat him. He doesn't look like a good person. Maybe he's going to make him desperately want to fight with you." He remembered Qiao Er's face again, he didn't look like a normal person at all. , the laughter is gloomy, as if it can drag you into hell at any time.

Comparing with such a person may not be worth the loss. They may not care about life and death, and even their hearts are cold, and they may really kill people if they are ruthless.

"So I told you to stay away from him when I was in the mansion." Jiang Chu paused, "but I can't blame you, it's because his mind is not pure, I'm afraid he followed us on purpose that night. The illegitimate child has a very low status in the Qiao family, and the Qiao family has more than one Alpha, so he is even less valued. He also gradually went down the wrong path. You are not his first target, he has already forced him before. Several Omegas had relationships, all of which were settled by the Qiao family's money."

"Seeing that they hit the mountain this time, the Qiao family directly abandoned this useless boat and threw it abroad to fend for itself." Before Jiang Chu I knew Qiao Er. Although there was no ABO at that meeting, Qiao Er's reputation was also extremely poor. I don't know how many people he has ruined.

Ji Jingcheng had never seen him before. He had never attended He Feiyu's party in his last life, nor had he ever been invited.

Jiang Chu looked at him in a daze, thinking that he remembered the bad things last night, and hurriedly stretched out his hand, wrapped his shoulders and let him lean against his arms.

Ji Jingcheng found that Jiang Chu's arms were really comfortable.

Warm and spacious, it is easy to make people feel at ease.

The two just watched TV for a long time, and did not separate until dinner time.

Before going to bed at night, Ji Jingcheng still asked Wu Ma for a medicine kit.

Whether to treat Jiang Chu's wound or not is something he has been struggling with for a whole night. In the end, he felt that it was better to go there. After all, the injury was caused by him. If he listened to him, he did not go to the so-called so-called. Teacher, maybe both of them can come back unscathed.

When Ji Jingcheng knocked on the door, Jiang Chu had already finished taking a shower, and he was a little surprised to see him outside the door.

"What's wrong? Is there something?"

Ji Jingcheng held up the medicine box: "I'll pack it for you."

Jiang Chu shook it indifferently: "I'm just a minor injury..." He suddenly found that this was a very good way to close the distance. "But I just passed the water, it seems to be a little painful, and I don't know if it will be inflamed."

Of course Ji Jingcheng saw his routine, but he didn't say anything, and silently carried the box into the house.

"Sit here." He put the box on the small coffee table, and after Jiang Chu was seated, he opened the box and squatted beside him, "I asked Wu Ma, wipe it with hydrogen peroxide, and then put some anti-inflammatory drugs on it. , but the hydrogen peroxide may hurt a little."

Jiang Chu had never felt that he was so gentle, and nodded with a smile: "It's fine."

However, after the actual operation, he deliberately drew his breath loudly, and Ji Jingcheng held his hand dubiously. Blow up, trying to relieve some of the pain.

When taking the anti-inflammatory powder, Jiang Chu still pretended to be in pain, but Ji Jingcheng took it down with a cold face: "Don't pretend, Wu Ma said that this anti-inflammatory drug doesn't hurt at all."

Jiang Chu said cheekily: "I That's the residual pain."

"The residual pain is a ghost." Ji Jingcheng put on a band-aid for him, and patted the wound with the palm of his hand, and said, "I'll give you a serious shot, in case I fall asleep at night."

Jiang Chu could only say anything, but he could only endure the pain and keep smiling.

After the two larger wounds were pasted, Ji Jingcheng only applied a little hydrogen peroxide to the other small wounds and ignored them.

"Okay."

Jiang Chu helped him sort out the medicine box: "Thank you, Dr. Ji."

Ji Jingcheng ignored his teasing, and he was going to leave after cleaning up.

Jiang Chu took his hand and looked at him eagerly: "Aren't you going to stay at night?"

"I'm a serious doctor, I don't want to play doctor play with you." Ji Jingcheng shook his hand seriously.

Jiang Chu was directly amused by him, looked at his back and smiled: "It seems that Dr. Ji usually doesn't look at these things that are not suitable for children."

Ji Jingcheng glared at him angrily, and closed the door forcefully after walking out of the room.

It's not the sequelae left by watching too many people in the past life!