"You are silly Bai Tian!" Ji Jingcheng squeezed beside Tao Rongrong to help her organize the props, and there was no room for Jiang Chu to squeeze in.

Everyone packed up quickly, because it is a modern drama, the costumes are all brought by the actors, they don't need to change their clothes, just set off with makeup and go to clean up.

There were a lot of people willing to join in the fun. Only two or three Omegas were taken home by the family, and everyone else followed and went to see the world.

There were people at the Qing Bar in the evening, and they sang relatively soothing folk and love songs, and everyone was attracted as soon as they entered.

Since Qingba was opened by Ning Xingyan's family, then he must bring the boss's son with him so that the manager can give a discount.

Hearing that Ning Xingyan was going to go to the celebration party together, of course Qian Jiaojiao would also follow, saying that she had contributed a lot to the publicity, and Ji Jingcheng generously asked Du Runan and Xia Baihui to join.

It was already past nine o'clock in the evening. In order to free up the hall for them, the manager gave the others a free upgrade to the booth on the second floor, leaving a space in front of the stage for them.

Since everyone was still in high school, the manager only served them non-alcoholic drinks and a snack plate.

Everyone took drinks as wine and made a toast as if they were real.

On the stage, you can order a song for 20 yuan a piece, if you want to sing it yourself, you can.

Qian Jiaojiao suggested to play the turntable, and if anyone pointed at someone, they had to go up and perform a song. No matter whether it was ugly or good, they had to sing, or they had to drink.

Tao Rongrong, as the president, felt that it would be better for everyone to have some fun: "Forget about drinking, don't make it impossible to go home at night."

Zhao Danxue smiled and echoed Qian Jiaojiao: "If you have a beer, just a small glass, you can also drink it. Don't get drunk."

"Okay, okay." Everyone ignored Tao Rongrong. She was the president during the rehearsal of the drama, but this was already outside the school, so there was no need to follow her ideas. "The president plays together. Hey, everyone has their own sense and won't drink too much."

Tao Rongrong had to agree.

The game started very quickly. If it wasn't for this turntable, Ji Jingcheng would not have known that his luck was so bad.

Jiang Chu forbid him to drink it, and became a professional drinker tonight.

At the back, Zhao Danxue was not convinced: "It's agreed that you can either sing or drink, and let others drink it for you. Ji Jingcheng, you can go and sing

." A few people were already upset that they were showing their affection all the time.

With the resident singer Zhuyu in front, everyone didn't dare to go up and show their ugliness, so the others who were pointed out were all drinking and admitting punishment.

Ji Jingcheng sings not badly. He has released a single and sang the theme song for the TV series he starred in, but he doesn't want to be this early bird, and he seldom participated in literary and artistic activities when he was in school. Jiao will definitely drag him around to perform.

He grabbed the wine glass held by Jiang Chu: "I drink it myself, I can still drink some beer."

After Jiang Chu let him drink three or four glasses, he couldn't stop it.

"Don't drink anymore, you'll be drunk again."

Ji Jingcheng was drinking and drinking, and suddenly he was very happy. He thought about a lot of things, especially the fact that he could be reborn. The more he thought about it, the happier he became.

In fact, it's not a bad thing to be in the limelight in his student days. He has already lived a new life, isn't it bad to do whatever he wants?

"Don't worry about me, I'm happy today." Ji Jingcheng pushed away the hand that was about to grab his glass.

"I didn't expect you to drink so badly? Dear, don't drink anymore, it's getting late, let's go back."

Ji Jingcheng stretched out a finger and pressed it on his mouth, his eyes were clear and bright: "Do you like me?"

Jiang Chu didn't expect that he would ask this in front of everyone, and replied with a little joy, "I like it."

"Then leave me alone, you and I are both free individuals, no matter how much you like You can't keep trying to tie people up." Ji Jingcheng was rarely good-tempered to reason with him.

Jiang Chu smiled: "Cheng Cheng, do you still know what you're talking about?"

"Of course I do, okay, I won't drink the wine, I'll sing a song."

Qian Jiaojiao's eyes widened: " Cheng Zi, are you really drunk? You sing?"

"Don't underestimate me, my brother sings very well." Ji Jingcheng smiled confidently, stood up and walked steadily towards the stage.

He was very awake and knew that he was not drunk, but there was blood flowing in his chest. Maybe it was because of so many audiences off the stage today that he thought of his life before his rebirth.

He also seemed to miss the spotlights on the stage and the lighting on the set.

There is no actor who doesn't like the camera and doesn't want an audience.

The sound engineer asked him what to sing so he could tune up the music.

""Secret Love"."

"Who sang it?"

He sang it himself, the original singer was himself, he almost forgot that there were still many years before the birth of this song.

"Can the piano on the stage be used?"

"Yes."

"Then I will play and sing it myself." Ji Jingcheng learned the piano for a few years when he was a child, but he lost it after the fifth grade of elementary school. I practiced that song specially.

Although he hasn't played it for a long time, he is still quite proficient in this song.

He first looked for the feel, and then adjusted the microphone position.

At the moment the prelude appeared, Jiang Chu's expression changed completely under the stage.

He looped this song for almost half a year, and he was so familiar that he could hear it with only a few notes.

But this song obviously won't appear until Ji Jingcheng becomes a star in a few years, so why does he sing it now?

He knew very well that this song was written by the creator specially for the play. Ji Jingcheng was only responsible for singing, and did not participate in the creation. It was impossible for him to be 100% identical to the creator of the song by such a coincidence.

The answer was about to come out, and Jiang Chu couldn't help but be so nervous that his palms were sweating.

When he first came to this world, he thought he was dreaming, maybe he became a vegetative person after a car accident, so he was trapped in the dream he imagined every day.

Later, he felt that this dream was too real, so he thought that God opened his eyes, took pity on him, and gave him a chance to start over.

So he doted on Ji Jingcheng as best he could, and was very nervous about his every move every day, afraid that one day he would suddenly have an accident again, in that case, he would really be to blame for his death.

But he never thought about it, would he be the only one who was reborn? Will Ji Jingcheng also be reborn together?

This was something he never dared to think about. He had a lot of things to say to the deceased Ji Jingcheng, to apologize to him, and to explain his feelings to him. He thought he would never have a chance in this life.

Jiang Chu's eyes were red, and he looked at the people on the stage with both guilt and sadness.