"..." Sang Wenzhu was speechless, "I think you are embarrassing me. "

I'm helping you out with the idea. You can't blame me for your own incompetence."

"That's not necessarily true." Sang Wenzhu thought about it, "Maybe I can ask my cousin for help."

"Are you sure?" His brows furrowed, he felt that an incident was about to happen.

Jiang Chu had been drinking for a while. Qian Jiaojiao and the others saw him in a bad mood, so they ran to the second floor to play games early, not wanting to be harmed by Chiyu.

His alcohol intake is good, but part of the reason is that he has practiced after drinking too much the day after tomorrow. Obviously, he has forgotten that his current body is a high school student, and he is not as good at drinking as he will be a few years later.

Gradually, he seemed to be overwhelmed, he gave up the idea of ​​asking the waiter for another bottle, and took the last sip.

Because Ji Jingcheng didn't care about him, his face became more and more ugly when he drank. At first, some people wanted to chat with him, but then no one came up to him.

Suddenly, a pungent smell came from behind him, as if the whole bottle of perfume had been knocked over, and the perfumer himself put two glasses of wine on the table in front of him.

"I have someone specially mixed with wine. Shall Jiang Shao enjoy a drink?" It's a male Omega, and I don't know if his pheromone smells too bad, so he sprinkled so much perfume on himself.

Jiang Chu frowned, feeling that he was almost unable to breathe: "No reward."

This is the only person he has rejected so far. Sure enough, he saw his face change, but he did not turn around and leave, but forcibly kept his smiling face, opposite him. sat down.

"It doesn't matter if you don't show your face, I can drink it myself." He picked up the wine glass with his orchid fingers in a pretentious way, and just took a sip, and all of it was sprayed out.

No matter how fast Jiang Chu was dodging, he still sprayed some on the clothes on his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I really didn't know this wine was so spicy." The man panicked to help him wipe his clothes.

Jiang Chu dodged again, and it was hard not to suspect that he sprayed it on purpose.

Ji Jingcheng finally looked towards him, saw that he had been sprayed with alcohol, and laughed out loud.

He was the only person in the audience who dared to laugh at Jiang Chu like this, and he seemed a little discordant among a group of solemn people.

Tao Rongrong looked at him in amazement, and then he restrained his smile and continued to discuss the script with her.

He Feiyu saw that the time had come, and before Jiang Chu went to find Ji Jingcheng, he stopped him: "Sorry Jiang Shao, my friend is too excited, I will take you to wash, while the wine is still dry, we will meet later.will leave traces and smells."

Jiang Chu thought that the smell of wine might be passed on to Ji Jingcheng, so he agreed and followed her to the third floor guest room by elevator.

Wenzhu quickly contacted her cousin Nie Shu: "Brother, stop playing, come down, it's your turn to perform."

The wine glass provided by Wen Zhu very elegantly walked to Ji Jingcheng's side.

"Hello, I'm the president of the Literature Club, are you interested in having a drink?" Although he was talking about you, he only looked at Ji Jingcheng.