He noticed the concern on your face.

"Look, you are a very hard working and helping person. I notice it when you help Sandra and Trevor out, helping parents and children. I even saw it when you fixed that Chica's Party World game in the arcade, which we couldn't fix for almost a year."

You slightly smiled, feeling accomplished with your right-doings.

"But, I understand if you don't want to be that high of authority here. You can work with Sandra and Trevor like I said." He sounded a bit less enthused than his previous sentences.

You looked back up at him and tapped your foot, biting the inside of your lips.

"I'll take on the robotics." You smiled.

He grinned and held out his hand, taking yours and giving it a firm shake.

"You can start tomorrow." He said, gripping your hand.

"I can't wait to consider you my co-worker."

Soon, you made it back to where you once were, leaning on the counter, wearing a stupid smile. William was walking back up to you.

He stopped in front of you with squinting eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"Why do you have that dumb look on your face?"

Thanks Will, couldn't have said it any better...

"Because I am now your future co-worker!"

He kept alternating between your eyes, trying to find a hint if you were joking. But, you just kept talking.

"I start with you tomorrow on working on robotics and stuff like that with you! Isn't that cool?!"

"Mm," he said, not seeing that you were lying once, "that early, huh?"

"Yeah!" You smiled.

"I'm not sure why, but I guess he sees potential in me."

He did the thing again where he bent down to your level, another dull grin on his face.

"I know exactly why, darling." His British accent coming out thicker.

You thought for a second.

"Mmm, I'm William and I'm British." You said, mocking his movement and tone, making your British accent sound awful.

He straightened back up and peered down at you through his hooded eyes.

"I would watch where I step, if I were you."

He still stood there, waiting for your snarky comment.

"Well, we will be co-workers pretty soon, so maybe you shouldn't murder me." You grinned, leaning forward a bit and tilting your head up, looking at him like a pouty child.

He smirked and tilted his head back, looking up at the ceiling for a second before he looked back down at you.

"We wouldn't want that, would we?" He commented in a monotone voice.

"I know I wouldn't." You said, leaning back.

He shook his head and walked away through the crowd of people, leaving you there to tend to yourself.

It started to get darker and darker, and more and more families were leaving. Everyone left as their shifts had ended, and now William, after closing the place for the night. You both got into the car and drove off.

"So," you began, "what do you really think of me working with you and Henry?"

He glanced at you and fixated his eyes back onto the road.

"I think it was the worst decision Henry's ever made." He said, grinning while side-eyeing you.

You rolled your eyes, looking at him.

"You know you want to work with me." You said with a smirk.

"I technically already do work with you."

You paused for a second.

"No," you said, laughing silently. "I mean work with you, not for you."

"Hm," he glanced over at you, looking you up and down, "I guess it wouldn't be so bad then."

You squinted your eyes and folded your arms, him glancing over to you again.

"Ok, fine," he admitted, "It would be fun."

"That's what I wanted to hear!" You said, throwing your hands up.

He shook his head.

"How big is your ego right now?"

"Uhh, up here." You said, lifting your left hand as high as it could go.

The car soon came to a stop at your house.

"Make sure you get some sleep, it's going to be a busy day tomorrow for you." William said as you stepped out and onto the snow covered road. You nodded.

"Goodnight, Will."

"Goodnight, darling."

I'll say this book is coming along nicely. I'm unsure of how many chapters it will be but I'm thinking anywhere between 35-40.