"No, there are two A's and an O. Cheng Cheng's shameless when it's rumored?" Qian Jiaojiao wanted to force him to go home on her own.

Jiang Chu pretended to be in trouble: "But we two boys, it's not good to sleep with girls."

Their previous arrangement was that Ji Jingcheng and Xia Baihui would each sleep in the same room, Du Runan and Qian Jiaojiao would sleep in the same room, and Ning Xingyan would do it on his own. go home.

But as soon as Jiang Chu arrived, if he still followed the previous arrangement, he could only sleep with Ji Jingcheng, which was unacceptable to everyone present except Jiang Chu.

Qian Jiaojiao was too lazy to think too much, and gave an order: "Then everyone will sleep in this room, Huihui will sleep on the bed, we will spread the quilt on the floor, so that we can take care of the situation."

Jiang Chu looked This group of children, guarding him like guarding the wolf, couldn't help but find it a little funny, but it also reflected from the side that Ji Jingcheng had a good eye for making friends, and they were sincerely thinking of him.

Only if he didn't have Alpha among his friends.

Qian Jiaojiao was the first to go to the next room to hold the quilt, and the others also acted. Ning Xingyan was sitting still, but Du Runan was dragged to the next room to discuss countermeasures.

Seeing that they were all gone, Ji Jingcheng asked him angrily, "Young Master Jiang, what are you doing? You don't really treat me as your accessory, do you? I advise you to stay awake, because I'm marked by you. , it's not what I want, wait for my body to recover..."

"Wait until you recover." Jiang Chu looked at his chest more and more angry, and started to help him buckle.

Ji Jingcheng thought he was having a lot of sex, so he was so frightened that he quickly covered his chest and ducked back: "What are you doing?"

"Tie it up for you, Cheng Cheng, do you know how dangerous an Omega who can't control pheromones is? You Although my friend is your friend, but he is also an Alpha, can you guarantee that he will not be moved when faced with an Omega in estrus?" Jiang Chu said more and more seriously, "How do you think I know you are here? Your mother said that you want to live with an Alpha, that's why she agreed with me to come and pick you up, if you really want to drive me away, you should first coax your mother to compromise."

Ji Jingcheng really didn't expect Jiang Chu He came here because he got the fucking approval. If he really drove the person back, Jiang Chu said with more enthusiasm, and I am afraid that the mother himself will come to pick him up later.

Jiang Chu saw that he was stunned, and started to tie the buttons for him again.

The friends in the next room also discussed the arrangement of the beds, each holding their quilts and pillows, but came back to see such an ambiguous scene.

"Cough cough." Qian Jiaojiao coughed a few times, telling them to pay attention to what they were doing.

Ji Jingcheng came back to his senses, blushed slightly, and fastened the button himself.

"There is one more." Jiang Chu was not satisfied with his operation.

Ji Jingcheng glared at him angrily: "Are you trying to heat me to death? Please, it's summer now."

The top one can only show a little bit under the neck. Jiang Chu was reluctantly satisfied, and got up to make a bed for them. : "I'll go down and tell the driver, let him go back first, and come pick us up tomorrow morning."

"Okay."

Seeing Jiang Chu coming downstairs, the others seemed to be connecting with the underground party, and they quickly made the bed and told Ji Jingcheng They discussed the Chase shop plan.