Ji Feng took a deep breath: "Now that I know, I'll make it clear. Cheng Cheng, you differentiated into an Omega. Of course, I didn't mean to say that Omega was bad, but compared to Alpha, you are indeed weaker than them. So I thought, in the future, I will leave the company's affairs to your brother to take care of, you too..."

Ji Jingcheng stood up angrily and pointed at Ji Jinghuai again: "He's not my brother!"

Is there any brother who would sell his brother to someone else?

Ji Jinghuai showed no expression, probably not surprised that he had such a reaction.

Chen Shan pulled his sleeve and let him sit down.

Ji Jingcheng looked at his mother's forbearance expression, and became even more angry: "I don't care who your broken company loves to give to whom! But I don't have a brother! If you want to recognize him, then I don't have your father!"

The youngest son in Ji Feng's eyes has always been well-behaved. Although he is sometimes mischievous, most of the time he is a child who likes to look for him to act like a spoiled child. He is not so arrogant at all.

What's more, in front of Ji Jinghuai at this moment, he didn't give him face so much, he felt as if he had been slapped hotly on the face.

From the corner of his vision, he could feel that Ji Jinghuai was also looking at him, probably watching the fun. Look, you, the son you have been lovingly raised by your side, haven't had a single abandoned son who was raised outside to be obedient and sensible.

Ji Feng was so angry that he raised his hand to teach Ji Jingcheng a lesson, but he grabbed his wrist. One hand was not strong enough, so he used both hands.

"Ji Feng, what are you doing!" Chen Shan became anxious when she saw that he was about to beat her son.

Ji Jingcheng pushed him onto the sofa while he was stunned.

"Hmph, you still want to beat me, I'm no longer Ji Jingcheng who is bullied by others!" After he finished speaking, he didn't want to stay here to discuss some boring shit, and ran upstairs.

Ji Feng looked at the back of his son leaving and thought to himself, who hasn't held him in his hands since he was a child and petted him, how could he be bullied by others?

Chen Shan's face is very bad, just now her son was here, she wanted to be respectful to herself, but now seeing Ji Feng and her son making such a fuss, she said angrily: "You only think about your company, Cheng Cheng has just been divided. After finishing, you will bring people home, have you ever considered our mother and son's feelings?"

"Anyway, you brought it up, you can solve it yourself." Chen Shan also went upstairs, leaving their father and son sitting awkwardly.

Ji Jinghuai was silent, and when Ji Feng couldn't sit still and walked away, he picked up the tea cup on the table, poured himself a cup of tea, and couldn't help but smile.

He was willing to come back with Ji Feng, and he was interested in his company. He didn't care about family relationships, but he didn't expect that his younger brother was quite interesting. At first, he thought he was a good boy.

He is happy to see all the people and things that can embarrass Ji Feng.

After Ji Jingcheng returned to the bedroom, looking at the furnishings in the room, his anger disappeared.

These are all things that he is very familiar with deep in his memory, and some of them have been thrown away by him for a long time, but now that they are placed on the table intact, he is very precious.