Catching His Heart

Waking up in Danny's arms was like a dream. I had finally won him over. I purred before snuggling closer and he snored softly. I simply laid against his chest while watching him and then he opened his eyes. We were so close. I could feel his heartbeat against my chest and my core reverberated in kind. I sighed softly against his lips before trying my luck and snuggling my head under his with a taunting purr as I tried to win his affections. 

He snorted "And. You ruined it." 

I chuckled before pulling back and looking straight into his eyes. "Or did I?" I rumbled and I saw something shine in his eyes that pulled me in like a moth to a flame.

I kissed him softly after that and he made a half growl half rumbling noise and I almost expected him to pull away but instead he ran his hands through my hair and I drew closer. Our bodies were lined up now and I officially couldn't get any closer unless I possessed him and he must have realized this because he paused but no. I wasn't allowing that shit this time and since I knew he liked being on top...  I wrapped my arms around him and used my hold to roll him onto me as I for the first time accepted being the bottom. I heard him grunt in surprise and I rubbed his sides while purring into his mouth and then he licked my lips and I let him in and I felt his hands rub my sides back and I groaned out his name. "Danny." And then he was grinding his hips against me and I was pulling his pants down and then he moaned into me and I wanted all of his clothes off. I wanted his whole body against mine so I started unzipping the rest of the hazmat, Catching onto what I wanted he started unzipping my hazmat too. It was perfect. His tongue in my mouth his body against mine and then he pulled away for a moment to breathe and we both stared at each other like starving wolves. I wanted to bite him so badly. Mark him as mine. Make him my mate but instead I put a hand against his cheek and kissed him one more time. I didn't want the moment to end and from the small whimper he made he didn't either. Finally I moved back to getting rid of the hazmat and he was completely nude, Which was when he ran his hand down my back and I couldn't stop myself anymore. I bit his shoulder. I marked him with my ectoplasm and he groaned loudly before biting me back and then I licked the spot I bit and he moaned. I sighed softly at my body's relief of finally having a mate to share my power with and then he got off of me and we stared at each other for another moment and I grinned before putting my hazmat back on and shooting him a wink before leaving.

I could hear his scream of frustration from the throne room, but to be honest I didn't really care I was on cloud nine as he walked in and sat on his throne. I had marked him. I couldn't believe it. I had bottomed and I had marked him. Was this what love felt like? I could feel him trying to glare at me but after having sex with him it honestly just didn't feel the same. 

"Danny. What do you think about going out later? I know a few restaurants in Amity." I found myself asking while we were in between proceedings. I don't know why I asked it but I did.

Danny just stared at me in disbelief "Seriously? Now your being nice and considerate?"

I crossed my arms "You know. I could always change my mind."

Danny's eyes widened at that and he quickly shook his head. "No! I want to go. Can we visit my family while we are there? Please?"

I smiled "Sure. I don't see why not."

The proceedings continued as normal after that and I didn't speak again until lunch. Since I was curious about what his favorite restaurant was. I personally liked sitting around in the park but unfortunately the park wasn't a restaurant. 

"So Danny. What's your favorite restaurant? And can we get take out? I would prefer if I am to eat that we eat in the park since It's less crowded." I said

"Nastyburger. Me and my friends go there all the time." Danny smiled. 

I wanted to bash my head into the wall. I hated that place ever since Dan ruined it for me with his antics, but then again. If Danny wanted to go.. "Fine. Nastyburger for dinner it is." I watched as Danny whooped before hugging me. I was surprised. He was never this friendly before.. I mean I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth but still. I smiled.