He went to his clothes cabinet to grab a fresh pair of clothes. Since he just went straight to bed after his biking race with his friends, best to freshen up or else Emma might scold him again. He spared a glance on the wall where his old Toman uniform back in the day was hanged still fresh and iron out neatly. Don't get the wrong idea, Toman is still alive and thriving — actually, it's one of the top gangs in Tokyo along with his brothers', Tenjiku and Black Dragons. He kept his old uniform as a memorabilia of the early days. Also he 'claimed' that he grew out of it over the years and made Mitsuya to make him another one.

"We've come a long way," he said with a small smile, thinking back all the hardships they've faced to arrive at this point. They weren't just a delinquent gang anymore, they are now in the big leagues. Thanks to Shinichiro and Izana's guidance, they've managed to maintain a good relationship with many business partners and expand their gang's reputation. In a few years time, he might be able to transform the gang into a big time organization just like his brothers did.

"MIKEY!! GET HERE NOW!!"

The young teen flinched at the annoyed roar of his sister, removing himself from his heavy thoughts. He cursed before yelling back, informing that he was going to take a quick shower before going down. "Jeez, you're sounding more and more like an old woman when you're on your period, Ems." He muttered before going to his own bathroom.

In the dining room, the young blonde girl with honey-colored eyes went back to her seat with a low frown on her face before that said frown was turned upside down once she ate the breakfast sausages that Shinichiro brought over. The eldest sibling could only chuckle at her sister's sudden mood swings. "First day?" He asked, causing the young girl to blush deep red.

"What do you think?" Izana answered as he took a sip of his coffee. "She got me rushing to bathroom to give her a napkin earlier."

"Nii-san!"

"What? We live under the same roof, and I've seen worse than a napkin that's fresh out of the pack." He added before grabbing his chopsticks and began to eat.

Emma blushed even more. "You could've just agree to him instead of explaining further." She whined, only earning a shrug from the twenty-two-year-old man.

"Anywaay~" Shinichiro began, trying to change the subject. "Have you contacted the old man lately? I haven't had the time to check up on him due to work." He asked.

Emma nodded her head. "Yup, we had a call last night. He's really enjoying his stay in Osaka. He said that he and his friends will arriving to their third fishing spot by this afternoon."

Shinichiro smiled. Last week, he had sent his grandfather and some of his buddies to an all-expense-free fishing trip to Osaka. Knowing that those oldies love to fish and how his old man needed a break, he schedule for a vacation plan for him which took a few months to complete. Seeing the joy on his grandfather's face put him at ease.

"At least he's starting to smile now." He said, making his two younger sibling to show a small smile as well.

"Grandma's passing sure took a toll on him, huh?" Izana said, remembering how devestated their grandfather was when their grandmother didn't wake up from her nap. It was a year ago, yet the pain of losing a love one was still lingering in the old man's heart — in everyone's heart.

The Sano siblings were very close to their grandmother. Not only was she warm, loving, and always smelled like fresh baked cookies, but she was the one who was always there for them. The one who connected with her the most was Izana. Despite not being blood-related to any of the three siblings, he felt that motherly-love that he craved for when he was a child.