The Incident

{a/n skipping Come Fly with Me cause i don't see Cassie doing much in it.}

Claire stood  by Cassie's high chair feeding her as she watched Luke and Haley be nice to one another

"Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack." - Haley chants" All dress in black, black, black."

Claire shh's Phil as he walks up kissing Cassie on her little as she just smiles and kicks her feet slightly. " What's wrong." - Phil whispers as Claire just points towards the kids "Why aren't they trying to hurt each other?" Phil asks as Claire picks Cassie up handing her her bunny. "I don't know but I'm afraid to move." - Claire says.

Laughing Haley says"your really good at this." thanks." - Luke replies back.

"what is happening, Claire?" - Phil asks

as Luke slaps Haley on the arm hard, " OW! that hurt, jerk." - Haley says before pushing Luck. Luke growls push's her back " OW! I'm gonna kill you, stupid!" they start fighting making Cassie let a whimper out reaching for her daddy who grabs her bouncing her slightly trying to calm her down.  

LITTLE BIT LATER---

"everybody is going to be there mom." - Haley says.

"I don't care. Your father and I are not about to letting you drive two hours to a concert... " - Claire states placing Cassie down in her playpen," and then spend a night with a bunch of boys, especially that 17 year old hormone you're dating."

" It's totally supervised." - Haley.

"oh, really? by whom?" - Claire questions raising her eyebrows.

"By Spencer Patine's uncle." - Haley says trying to convince her mother as Cassie lets out a giggle.

" Who's Spencer Patine?" - Claire asks.

"a/n ~ skipping the rest of the conversation."

Time skip

the doorbell rings so Claire goes to open it while Cassie plays with her toys on the carpet. she opens it to see Mitch. " Hey Mitchell. What's up?" she ask as he replies back," Hey! Just in the hood..." he comes inside turning to face Claire," Do you-- do you remember how mom gave up a career to raise us?"

as their mom speaks up behind the door "A promising career." "oh, God" - Claire.

"Claire?" - Dede

" Mom?" - Claire says turning to face her.

" Why so long?" - Dede asked. 

"I know, I know. It's weird when we haven't talked in a while." - Claire 

" a/n~ this conversation is so boring so i'm gonna skip the rest of it."

LATER

as everyone siting around with Cassie in Claire's arms, the doorbell rings, Haley goes to open it. She comes back with Dylan, " Hey everybody, this is Dylan." - Haley introduced.

everyone said hey and waved at him. " So, Dylan , see you brought the ax." - Phil said. " Yeah, i just came from practice." Dylan replied nodding. " Sweet." Phil nods.

the doorbell rings again, Phil goes to open it only to come back with Gloria, Jay and Manny.

Jay says in fake confusion " Dede?"

"Hi, Jay, Gloria." - Dede

"what is she doing?" Gloria asked glaring.

"What does she mean, what is she doing here? Mitchell told you I'll be here." - Dede 

" LIES!" - Gloria says in anger.

" I couldn't tell her because she wouldn't come. Gloria , Uh, my mom wants to apologize for everything." - Mitch

"So you just spring it on Gloria like this?Mitchell what the hell is wrong with you?" - Jay

" I don't want her apologies." Gloria said pouting toward Jay.

"Who could blame you, honey." Jay says towards her.

a little bit later Gloria and Dede got into a little fight and Dylan sung a inappropriate song about Haley.

{A/n ~ I'm just gonna end it here, Yes it is shorter then the others because I couldn't really put Cassie anywhere plus I just wanted to put a chapter out since I didn't yesterday and i won't post anything this weekend if I'm bury cause my 12 year old cousin is coming}