I sigh and after wishing myself good luck I went to sleep.

Next day

It was literally 5:00 in the morning when someone knocked at my bedroom door.

who is there this early? I thought to myself.

I sleepily went towards the door and opened it.

I saw a girl standing there.

I assume her one of the servants by her uniform.

'yes?' I asked her. 'Ms. Lee, princes told me to inform you to get ready as they have invited you for morning walk.' she said politely to me.

Heh? Why~? I want to sleep~....*sigh* it's ok y/n you can do it I told to myself

'um..ok and ya plz don't call me Ms.Lee you can call me y/n'

She looked unsure for a moment but them agree.

'ok, and my name is Lia..'
'nice to meet you lia and I'll be ready in 15 minutes' 'ok, I'll come to get you then'
I nodded and closed the door after she went.

I went to do my morning routine. I decided to wear something comfortable and not formal at literally 5:30 in the morning.

Outfit

( Ignore that bag)

( Ignore that bag)

I work jeans and T-shirts with a jacket as it's little cold outside.

I did a ponytail and work my sneakers.

Then after some seconds lia came and she showed my the way.

I didn't woke ari up as I knew she must have slept late. So, I let her sleep.

After sometimes we reached the garden area of the palace where I saw the princes standing.

Lia bowed to them and went inside.

We all greeted eachother and then namjoon spoke.

'So Ms.Lee we are sorry to wake you up this early at morning as we all have some work in the afternoon so we thought to meet early'

'ah.. it's perfectly alright sir it part of my work' I said with a small smile.

He nodded and then we all started to walk.

'um..so what type of girl would you all like?'
I spoke starting the conversation.

' we really haven't thought about it yet to be honest..' hoseok spoke.

'um..ohk' ' but maybe some qualities or nature.. something you want in her..?'

They thought for a second and then spoke.

' she should not be a gold digger' said jungkook. Well I thought about this answer..

They all told me some few other things and I noted them in my mind.