Actually, of all that Lisa said, Luna only understood the magic word. Of course, it's "mama".

"Mama?" She asked.

"Yes, we'll help mama someday. Now, do you agree?" Lisa asked again while patting Luna's head gently.

"Mmmkay," Luna said while nodding.

Lisa just smiled. Their kids really love Jennie so much even if they haven't met the woman yet. If you can't let them listen to you just mention their mama and they will.

"Very good, babies," she praised the two and gave them kisses.

"You can go now. Choose three toys you like," Lisa said and the twins began to waddle around the place looking for toys of their desire.

The first thing that Aelia chose was a cute bunny stuff toy. She picked it up and cuddled it. Luna saw what her sister got and also picked the same thing.

"You want to have the same toy with your sissy?" Lisa asked Luna and the little girl nodded. They went to Lisa and they handed their bunnies to her.

"So, you can choose two more. One and another one," Lisa said and they began to raid the shelves of toys again.

They kept on looking around until Luna stopped in front of a pink rechargeable mini Audi. Aelia was also curious about the mini car. They stared at it for a while. Then, Luna looked at Lisa.

"Do you want that car?" Lisa asked.

"Car dada!" Luna exclaimed while Aelia was trying to imitate a car's sound as she gestured like she was driving.

Lisa just chuckled and said, "Then dada will buy two for the Princesses. And oh, you still can have one more. Last one, okay?" Lisa said the twins nodded playfully.

This time, Aelia chose a little piano while Luna picked little guitar. They finally chose something different from each other even though both of those are musical instruments.

"All done!" Aelia said and she handed Lisa the toy she chose. Luna did the same.

"Do you girls want to be musicians someday?" She asked. Luna shook her head but Aelia said, "Neeee."

How to be a daddy tip number two, is to prioritize the interest of the kids. So, if her child wants to be a musician someday, then she'll support it. They can be dancers, photographers, pilots, or whatever they want to be. Lisa will be there to support and encourage them.

After a few minutes of shopping for toys, they were finally done. They paid for the items and left the store. They'll just wait for those stuff to be delivered to their house tomorrow.

Luna and Aelia got tired from shopping so, Lisa decided to put them back in their stroller. However, Luna refused to let go of her dada, so, Lisa ended up carrying her.

"Are you guys hungry?" Heejin asked.

"Yumyum," Luna answered which made the two adults giggle.

"Aww, our little Luna wants yumyum foods?"

"Let's eat first. Where do you think should we go?" Lisa asked Heejin.

And Heejin replied, "How about we go to a Thai restaurant? I know a good one."

They both have Thai blood, so that's something both of them can agree on. Besides, Lisa also misses eating Thai cuisine already. So, she said, "Let's get to it then."

While they were on the way there, someone bumped into Heejin's shoulder. So, she got mad and confront the guy.

"Hey! Can you watch where you're going? We have a baby in the stroller, you dumbass," she said angrily at the guy.