🐰🤍The Extremely 'Friendly' Vet🤍🐰

Name: " Hm? Oh! Awe! Aren't you just the sweetest little thing~? Well cutie I'm Levi. " Levi Daniels

Nickname; " I don't really have any off the top of my head.. But you can refer to me as whatever you'd like! " Lev, Lover boy, Coconut [ Mostly a teasing nickname due to his white hair ], And Dani

Age: " Hm? I'm currently 24.. I'm not that old, though my white hair can be deceiving~ " 24

Birthday; " November 20th, if you forget it's no big deal, just ask me again! " November 20th

Zodiac sign; " a Scorpio, the sign that's most associated with Lust.. Hehe, how charming.. " Scorpio

Gender: " I'm pretty sure I'm a guy. " Male

Pronouns: " Oh anything will do, I don't mind. " Any pronouns

Sexuality: " How cute, I'm Pansexual sweetheart.. " Pansexual

Species: " Oh? I could be a vampire, who knows~.. " Human

Powers; " I can read your mind~ so many 'interesting' thoughts.. just kidding~! Though, now I'm rather curious.. are there interesting thoughts flowing through that pretty little head of yours? " None

Appearance: " I'd like to think of myself as mediocre, I'm not the best but certainly not the worst. "

Extra features: He has burn marks on his arms up to his elbow and ends at his wrist, he has many scars along his arms and legs from animals not reacting to kindly to him, He's rather lanky but still pretty fit, And his eyes hold a certain captivat...

Extra features: He has burn marks on his arms up to his elbow and ends at his wrist, he has many scars along his arms and legs from animals not reacting to kindly to him, He's rather lanky but still pretty fit, And his eyes hold a certain captivating charm.

Tattoos: " Ah, nope.. I would like to get one though. " None

Piercings: " I don't have any at the moment, but lip piercings have always caught my eye.. Oh, I'm rambling, please excuse me. "

Height: " I'm 5'8, I'm not that short lovely. "

Personality: " I'm a very forward person if you couldn't  tell, I hope I don't scare you off in the future, Hehe~.. I'm rather fond of you already. " As you can tell Levi is a very forward person, but that doesn't change the fact that he is actually a pretty nice person, and once you can get pass all his advances, [ which you can just tell him to stop and he'll listen ] You'll learn how sweet he really is. He's a very gentle person and he's very proud of his job and takes pride in helping animals who can't help themselves, He likes seeing the happy faces of the pets and their owners being reunited. He's also very good at what he does, while he is very playful, he knows when to get serious and will not hesitate to be stern if someone is treating a pets life or anything extremely serious as a joke, he's playful but not annoying. Anyways, Overall, Levi's a pretty good guy.

Likes: " I like my job.. and, talking to cuties like you..~ " His job, Animals [ of course ], Foraging, Cooking, The flute, Writing poems, Blueberries, Retro music, Sunsets, His coworkers, His family, His pet cat Darla, and Fantasy books.