Shy Guy

I woke up what felt like seconds later and immediately sat up on my bed. Something was wrong. There was silence in the house and not a single sound could be heard. My room was very dark and the light in the hallway was off, but there was still a slight light coming from the windows. I looked over to the door and saw nothing but darkness. I felt the cold air getting under my blanket and making me shiver. I pulled the blanket over my shoulders and tried to get the warm feeling back. I tried to pull the blanket up over my head but something was holding the blanket. I looked down the blanket and saw something looking like a hand. My heart started beating violently and I got tears in my eyes. The hand moved slightly and pulled my blanket. I was in shock and didn't have the strength to hold on to the blanket. The blanket disappeared off the bed with the hand.

Suddenly a high pitched scream came from where the blanket and hand disappeared.

I closed my eyes and took my hands to my ears, crying out in pain. I opened my eyes slightly to see the white creature looking at me. It was standing up straight with it's white eyes looking at me and it's mouth open with it's jaw looking like it was going to fall off.

Suddenly it jumped and flew it's whole body towards me.