Shy guy

This story is based on a dream I had about SCP - 096.

Hope you enjoy!!

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

I placed my phone on the nightstand and laid down on my side. My eyes were looking towards the door where a slight light came from the hallway. I could hear my siblings snoring and talking in their sleep.

The house was making a creaking sound because of the wind outside. I looked around my room for one last time before I closed my eyes and let the sleep take me in.

I woke up and opened my eyes slightly. I looked towards the door. I saw a flash of a half head in the door before It disappeared. My heart was pounding like crazy and I could feel myself begin to panic. I took a deep breath and slowly took my phone from the table beside the bed. Opened the phone and called my dad.

"Dad?" I whispered into the phone as he picked up.

"What is David?" I could hear my dad's voice at the other end of the line.

"Can you hurry and come up now?" I said quickly and not too loud.

"Okay? Something wrong?"

"Just hurry" I said a little louder than before.

My dad ended the call and I could hear some sound and then someone walking up the stairs. I sat still in my bed and waited. I saw a head peek into my room and was right about to scream when I recognised the big brown beard and immediately calmed myself down.

"What's wrong?" My dad asked.

"I saw something looking into my room" I said quickly.

My dad looked into the hallway and then looked back at me.

"There is nothing here. It must have been a dream" My dad said with a smile. He walked over to me and sat down on my bed. He began playing with my hair, calming me down. I closed my eyes. The only thing I saw before I fell asleep was my dad leaving my room.