"I Don't Remember"😔

Start from the beginning

"Where am I?! Why am I here?!", I yelled.

"Onika! Tell Kim you left me months ago! She's still obsessed with you", Shawntae said. Then a white woman came out of nowhere and slapped Shawntae.

  Though I didn't remember her, this woman, Kimberly Kardashian, was a woman I had a fling with before I got into a relationship with Shawntae

  Though I didn't remember her, this woman, Kimberly Kardashian, was a woman I had a fling with before I got into a relationship with Shawntae. Fooling around with Kim was fun and exciting at first. Until, she became controlling and obsessive. I ended things with her, but she kept literally stalking me!

When Shawntae and I got together, Kim really showed her mentally insane colors! She kept showing up to where Shawntae and I were. We couldn't even go out on dates without Kimberly trying to interfere with us. So, Shawntae pulled a gun out on her and told her if she doesn't stay away from me she was going to kill her. I didn't hear from Kim for 4 years. But I guess she decided to try one more time!

"Shut your fucking mouth, bitch! I hate you and I always will! You stole Onika from me! And now you're going to pay", Kim yelled in Shawntae's face.

"How could someone so beautiful be so fucking EVIL?!", Shawntae yelled.

"You're seriously playing the victim here?! You stole the woman I love away from me! And for that, you deserve death", Kim screamed.

"No! Please don't kill me! Onika, tell her! Tell her you're with that Beyoncè girl now", Shawntae screamed.

I was crying because everything was so scary and confusing! I didn't know what either one of them were talking about! Clearly, I had romantic and sexual history with them both, but I couldn't remember either one of them! And Beyoncè...."Who's that?", I wondered to myself as I sobbed and trembled.

Kim pointed her gun towards Shawntae's face and said, "You will no longer come in between me and the woman I love. Onika and I will live happily ever after. And you...will live no longer. It's time to meet your maker..."

I screamed as Kim shot Shawntae right between the eyes. "Please...Please....don't kill me! I'll do whatever you want", I said as tears drenched my face.

"Oh my, love. I would never kill you. I just had to get rid of the monster that came between us. I would've rescued you from her sooner. But my snake of a mother had those people come take me away! But I escaped! I finally escaped! Now we can be together", she said as she wiped my wet face.

"Untie her", she commanded the man who was standing behind me. The other man went to grab a sheet to put over Shawntae's body. Once I was untied, Kim helped me stand up.

"Onika, I won't hurt you. I promise", she said as she kissed my lips.

"I don't remember anything", I said to her sadly.

"Maybe that's a good thing. That means we can start off fresh in our relationship. Now, is there anything you need?", she asked.

"I'm...I'm hungry. I need food", I told her.