"Blow into it until it breaks," Y/n said, she grab a huge gourd and placed it in front of herself. She blew into it and a few seconds later, it broke and shattered into pieces. Saeko's red eyes widened in amusement before she gripped on to the gourd before blowing on it. It didn't break, she blew into it even harder as her face was red, her eyes were boggling at the gourd as Y/n sweatdropped. She continued.

'Why isn't it breaking?! I'm nearly out of breath!' Saeko thought as she blew into it even harder, and after a few seconds, it broke into pieces. Y/n's lips broke into a smile. "That's good, you're doing great progress Saeko," Y/n nodded in approval. Saeko cheered, still out of breath as her face was red. "I will teach you Flower Breathing, after you master how to use total concentration breathing every second," Y/n said with a smile. "You'll be a great Flower Breather, and I know that," Y/n smiled softly at the girl, Saeko looked up at Y/n with great hope.

"Now, give me 100 pushups," Y/n said sternly, Saeko groaned.

Saeko then started placing herself in a pushup stance before quickly pushing herself up and down repeatedly, Y/n counting loudly. "98, 99, 100," Y/n counted slowly. Saeko dropped on the floor as she grimaced. "Can we have a water break?" Saeko asked weakly. "Not until you swing this sword in the air 50 times," Y/n said before Saeko felt a pang in her heart. "You're one cruel teacher," she said silently.

"You should train with my grandpa," Y/n suggested. "No!" Saeko yelled, before Y/n held in a chuckle, she coughed, trying to keep a straight face. "Stand up," Y/n said before Saeko pushed herself up, and standing up, still panting a bit. "Swing this sword 50 times," Y/n said before throwing a wooden sword at her, Saeko grabbed it. "Great aim," Y/n smiled, noticing her great catch. Saeko then started swinging her sword repeatedly, Y/n counting loudly.

"You're doing it wrong, your grip on your sword must be like this," Y/n said as she stood behind Saeko before holding Saeko's hands tightly, Saeko nodded as she gripped on to the sword like Y/n. Y/n stepped away and nodded in approval. "30, 31, 32," Y/n counted as Saeko sliced the air in sync.

Days after days, Saeko and Y/n trained from morning till night. Saeko had been drastically better than before, she could blow the small gourds with ease as she nearly perfected the total concentration breathing. Saeko had been much stronger ever since the day she trained with Y/n.

"Run around this room for 600 times," Y/n commanded loudly. Saeko saluted at her master. "Yes ma'am!" she exclaimed before she started running around the room. Though her speed hasn't really been the best, her determination is what keeps on pushing her to strive for the best. She wanted to see Y/n smile at her and be proud of her, that's her determination.

"600!" Y/n yelled, before Saeko stopped, Saeko panted loudly as she gripped on to her knees. "Total Concentration Breathing!" Y/n exclaimed. Saeko gave a small thumbs up, before breathing in calmly, letting all the oxygen rush through her veins and artery, her breathing was stable now. "Good!" Y/n nodded in approval. "Tomorrow, we'll start combat!" Y/n exclaimed loudly, since Saeko is pretty far away from her in the gigantic room.

"Okay!" Saeko nodded brightly. "Now, continue running with total concentration!" Y/n yelled. "Okay ma'am!" Saeko yelled back before she started running away into the distance, going around the room, as Y/n's eyes travelled, following her every move. After hours and hours has pass, Y/n held out a hand in the air. "Stop!" Y/n yelled as Saeko stopped running.

She slightly panted a bit, only loosing composure of her total concentration breathing a bit in the end. Y/n dashed towards the gourds, before grabbing two medium sized gourds, and appearing again, next to Saeko.