The Flower Estate was going to be exactly like the Butterfly Estate, where the Flower Estate could be some sort of clinic and hospital, as well as a training ground and living space. The Estate has three buildings, one a clinic, the other for training, and the other would be a living space.

Everything was already well furnished by the Ubuyashiki family. Y/n gasped as she looked around. "This is such a huge place!" Saeko clasped her hands together. Y/n then tapped her chin lightly. "Yeah, but with all this space, what are we going to use it for? It's only the two of us," Y/n mumbled. Saeko thought about it for a while. "Well, we'll just wait! I'm sure a great master like you will have many great students!" Saeko beamed.

Y/n smiled softly at the girl. "Thank you for having faith in me, Saeko," Y/n smiled softly. Saeko beamed. "Anytime Lady Kigiku!" she exclaimed loudly. "I'll be carrying and unpacking all these boxes in the other building, so wait here," Y/n said as she grabbed three of the huge boxes and dashed away. Saeko's eyes widened. "Lady Kigiku is so strong!" she exclaimed loudly to herself. Y/n entered the master bedroom as she started unpacking in a really fast pace, she placed all her clothes in a closet, and she quickly placed her old pink sword on the already provided sword stands.

She searched inside the boxes, and searched for more things, before noticing that there was nothing left to unpack. Y/n quickly stack the boxes and went down to the basement, placing all the empty boxes on the empty room. Y/n quickly rushed away towards the main building, which was the clinic. Minutes has passed by as Y/n diligently go back and forth to carry the many boxes, full of medication that Shinobu had gave her for the clinic, she then placed it all in the right order, before she placed all the empty boxes inside the basement. Y/n shut the basement door before rushing back towards Saeko.

Saeko blinked repeatedly at Y/n. "Wow! You're so strong, Lady Kigiku! And fast too!" Saeko said with a bright smile. "Have you unpacked your items?" Y/n asked curiously. "Yes, yes I have," Saeko grinned brightly. "I unpacked it here yesterday," making Y/n nod in approval.

"Now that everything has cleared up, let's start slow with the training, come with me," Y/n said as she started walking away, Saeko quickly rushed to follow Y/n. Her sandals clicked against the wooden ground loudly, but Y/n's boots didn't make a noise whatsoever, making Saeko gasp in amusement. The both of them walked through the huge and long hall, there were many rooms for labs, patients, and the kitchen too.

The two of them made their way outside of the Flower Estate, and towards the engawa, before Y/n hopped off. Saeko hopping off too but landing on her back. Y/n blinked at her as Saeko whined. "You need to practice your landing," Y/n grimaced. Saeko grimaced with her. "Right," she choked. Y/n grabbed Saeko's arms before pulling her back to her feet. The both of them continued walking through the grassy ground towards the training building.

The butterflies flapped their wings as the flowers bloom brightly. Saeko gasped in amusement as Y/n kept her vision ahead, the both of them entered the training room where there were gourds, dummies, and dolls where they could practice fighting on. Saeko looked around. "Where should we start, Master?" she asked.

"Give me 30 push ups," Y/n said. "Yes, ma'am!" Saeko saluted before she got on all fours and started doing push ups. After the thirtieth push up, Saeko collapsed, her breathing unstable. "Weak," Y/n commented. Saeko felt a pang in her heart. "That was just a warm up and you're already tired," Y/n added. "Give me another 25," she said. "Yes ma'am!" Saeko said before she weakly push herself up and did more pushups.

Saeko finished doing the last pushup as she felt sore. Saeko sat up, panting. "Are we done yet?" she asked, wheezing. Y/n sighed, before grabbing a small gourd and throwing to Saeko, Saeko caught it in her arms, before juggling it clumsily, and catching it before it fell and shatter. Saeko let out a small breath of relief.