"So, this is how mental disorder look like, right?"

"Maybe. I'm scared," Ella respond. Jared lay her on the sleeping bed and cover her with the blanket so that she won't get cold.

"I think we should save some fruit for her."

"Who will be look after her?" Jared was about to answer but, Harold cut him off. "I'll look after her. Beside, it's my fault," he said. Jared couldn't control his annoying but, he didn't care and just nodded.

While everyone is asleep, Harold are watching while taking care of Carla. He still cannot forgive himself what he has done and still shock the fact Carla have been like that.

Flashback

Harold: I hate my family. More tham that, I hate this school more.

Carla: *knock* Harold, are you in there?

Harold: What do you want? I thought the Teacher wants the boys go and comfort me only.

Carla: I know but, you need someone-

Harold: Why would I need someone?! Beside, I'm perfectly fine. Doing drugs is the best thing.

Carla: *sigh* Harold, I know you hate your family but, sometime, they care for you and worried for you. You just, didn't see that because, you are blinded by drugs. You're not alone. You still has a friends who always full concern about you. So, please come out. I hate to see you being like this suffer.

Harold:..........

Carla: *sigh* I let you cool off. Just don't try to do something stupid, okay? I'm not gonna force you to come out so, I'll be going then. *left*

Harold: *silently cry* You are really a good person, Carl.

End of flashback

After the flashback, Harold just sigh while cursing himself until, he heard a voice beside him. He look in front saw Carla sit up carefully while waking up.

"Ugh, that is the most painful thing I ever had," Carla said while rubbing her neck and look beside her and saw Harold. Her face went back to the coldest face again.

"Oh, it's you. I think I should go back to sleep-" Carla was about lie down back but, Harold stop her. "I'm sorry." Carla froze at her spot and didn't know how to react and just look at him.

"I know what I did is wrong. But, I couldn't control because of this stupid drugs. Sorry the way I acted like a jerk and, I should've listen to you years ago," he said causing Carla soften her face.

"I didn't expect you took my advise. I thought you will laugh," she said not believeing what she had heard. "Actually I was about to but, I just feel touch and guilty the way you told me. I'm really sorry. I am," Harold said while looking down. She didn't say any of the word and began to go near him. He was ready for being hit but, she just hug him.

"I'm the one who supposed to apologize the way I said to you. I was just upset, that's all. I don't know what's gotten into me," she said. Harold began to sob at Carla's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It's not too late for you to change."

"That is so touching."

Carla rolled her eyes knowing, the others been watching every scene.

"Just wake up already," she said. The others sit up while smiling proudly. Carla glance at the sky and the sun was about to rise. "I think we should move now," she said until, she felt very cold but, not just her but, the others too.