I Was Not Jealous!

hello, hello! i'm out of my slump so more fluff!!

Dolores x F!Reader

fluff.

word count: 460

You sat down at yours and your girlfriend, Dolores',  favorite spot

You sat down at yours and your girlfriend, Dolores', favorite spot. She's barely given you an ounce of attention this week.

You sighed as you began to pack up the treats. You decided you'd just go to her. You stood up and walked back into town.

You were so distracted you didn't realize someone behind you calling your name, "Hey!" He tapped your shoulder and then you turned around.

"Do you need something?" You asked, you didn't know who he was. He smirked softly at you, "What's someone as pretty as you doing alone?" He asked, you could feel yourself get visibly uncomfortable, "uhm- well-"

You cut yourself off as you looked at him for a minute before you realized who he was, Maximo, the towns biggest player. Girls would swoon over his smile and he'd break their hearts within a matter of months.

"Well why don't I be the first," You felt stunned, as if you couldn't do anything but you didn't decide to argue.

Dolores' POV

I was working on my chores, I knew i was missing something. I felt bad not giving my Y/N enough time this week.

I was walking to our spot, listening for her, "What's someone as pretty as you doing alone?" Some guy said.

I felt myself tense up as I walked faster. I saw her with Maximo. Everyone knows Maximo, town player.

I walked up to them and wrapped my arm around Y/N, "Hola, mi amor. How has your week been?" I asked, kissing her cheek with a smile.

I could tell this wasn't getting to Maximo. "Would've been better with you," Y/N said, I could feel this make my face go warm.

Maximo didn't think anything of it so I sighed, I turned Y/N towards me towards me before I pressed our lips together.

Our lips moved in harmony. Maximo sighed and took this as his way out. I smiled before slowly pulling away.

"Well how was your week, mi vida?" Y/N asked. I smiled, "It's better now." Y/N only chuckled and looked at me,

"I didn't know you'd get so jealous," Y/N smirked and crossed her arms across her chest. I scoffed, "I was not jealous!"

Y/N chuckled and shook her head, "Really?" I nodded, "I missed you! Am I not allowed to miss my girlfriend?"

She laughed softly, "We basically made out in front of a guy who was hitting on me, and you're saying you weren't jealous?"

I nodded, "I missed your kisses! Now let's go hangout at our spot before my family comes looking for us" Y/N chuckled and shook her head before taking her hand in mine.

I mean, can you believe she said I was jealous!

>End.

short and sweet! hope yall liked this one!! feel free to vote and comment:))!!