CHAPTER 4 - Currently Thinking

Start from the beginning

'Noona only found the cure after this so how did he survive?' Lock thought while feeling confused.
Rosalyn was the same.

•••

That was the only possible answer.

Cale quickly thought through the contents of [...]. There were no mixed blood in the Whale Tribe that was almost as low in number as the dragons.

•••

The Whales frown.
'What does he mean by that? Also how did he know?'

'Hmm. It's seem I was right. I'll ask him later.' thought Eruhaben.

•••

Cale started to frown and worry.

"Ugh."

The Whale could not crawl anymore. His body started to shake without being able to do anything else. At that moment, Cale heard the Black Dragon's voice in his head.

- Human, are you not to help?

•••

"Ah!" The baby dragon!

"Heh. So the baby dragon followed him." Eruhaben arch his eyebrow.

"Wow! I'm glad he followed him!" Dodori said with a happy face. Mila just smile softly while looking at her son.

Some people were jealous that he had a dragon but they calm down a little, after all, that's a different world.

As for the elves, they don't care about that. All they care were that they got to see a dragon. Even though there's already many dragons in the room.

•••

The Black Dragon doubtingly asked. Cale did not answer the question and stood up. He hated useless feelings and reaching out a helping hand for no reason. However.

"Hey."

Cale approached the mixed blood Whale and crouched in front of him. The Whale human who was shaking on the ground slowly lifted his head.

This long-haired man really lived up to the stories about how the Whales were so beautiful that they made elves look like squids. Such a beautiful man was looking at Cale.

•••

"Pffft-"

The elves look really offended. How could he compared them to squids.

Even Alberu and Tasha were feeling offended.

Some people tried to hold their laugh but there was someone who didn't.

"Pfft- hahahaha!" Number one was laughing without a care. Number two just look at him with a deadpan face.

'Did he forget about Dalan-nim and Letta-nim?'

As the sound proof barrier got remove, now everyone can hear them.

The elves were glaring at them and some people still curious about who they are.

"Really?" Azad asked Cale while snickering.

"...That's not me..." Cale answer awkwardly as he avert their eyes. 'Well I did think like that when I met him though.'

Azad laugh out loud after hearing his answer. Even Lily and Basen were laughing. Cale just gave them a small glare but there was a smile on his face.

Cain shake his head.

•••

"...Save-"

Cale answered without any sort of emotion in his voice.