Chapter 18: Analysis

Start from the beginning

" do you love Neji or do you love us ?" he said lifting my chin . His usual emotionless eyes now looked with sadness and heartbreak . I did love them all of them but I still had feelings for Neji who has gotten closer to me this past year but either way he has a girlfriend 

" I don't know who I love everyone I love loves someone else " I said pulling away his hand " Please leave me alone " 

" I'm coming with you where ever you go I won't take you home unless you want to . " he said stopping me from leaving . 

" you guys traumatized me , I was so willing so stupid so blind by my stupid love for you people that I let you have sex with me endlessly only to hear I love you but  your girlfriends and wives being told the same thing . I'll never ask you to choose between true love and lust so I left , I knew you would find me but not so soon  Itachi I should have known . I'm not sure I want you with me " 

I looked up at him stoned faced as he walked forward not taking his eyes off me , he looked down at me again holding my chin . A smile grew onto his perfect face and I backed into the wall. He leaned in but I buckled my lips and shifted my head . He was confused 

" one kiss " he whispered into my ear making me blush . 

" no please , I don't want to fall back into that trap " I said shaking my head 

" just one kiss " he whispered again . 

He kissed me so sweetly, Itachi was gentle yet passionate . He missed your lips he missed everything about you . 

" please let me stay with you . " he whispered 

I sighed and nodded and he smiled  " I can't go back - everyone thinks I'm dead " 

" you fooled everyone that only saw the service level of you but that little clue you sent in my note- do not worry about the village your with me now " he smile kissing me again gently . 

I pulled away from him and started to pack as he watched my every movement , I was kind of happy he was here but I couldn't show him that . 

" Itachi I'm only allowing you to travel with me a week " 

" I refuse " 

" hey , you wanna travel with me you follow my rules Itachi "

" no I'm staying " 

" your not " 

" I'm not arguing Shy " he said calmly , he picked up his jacket and left waiting on me too finish . I came out 10 minutes later with all my stuff . 

" it was so nice having you Shy " Konan smiled hugging me tightly 

I nodded and hugged Nagato and Yahiko . " I wish you good luck . " " bye Shy " 

I walked off with Itachi scared that he might try to fuck . I still had bruises and I knew I would give in . 

Itachi grabbed my hand but I pulled away . 

" I'm sorry - may I hold your hand Shy " he smiled 

" no " 

" your scared - as much as I want to make love to you I won't until your ready again , looking back it was quite traumatic " 

"I consented to it " 

" fair but if you had the chance to escape without fear would you ?" 

" yes " I smirked . This may have  been a lie ?!

We settled down in an inn for the night and I opted for separate rooms but Itachi wasn't having it. 

I laid down and so did he . 

Itachi's Pov 

My arms cuddled her , I knew she was uncomfortable but this was the feeling I missed the past year , though she did warm up to me eventually. With her shifting through out the night our cheeks touched and her body rest peacefully on mine and we both went to sleep . 

I got  up to a silent cry coming from Shy who was backing me as I spooned her . 

" are you okay ?" I asked wiping away her tears . 

Shy jumped and nodded 

" if it really bothers you so much that I'm here I'll leave if it makes you happy " I smiled as we now faced each other . Shy didn't respond but her fingers lightly traced my features as I held her tightly . I knew her mind was telling her to let me leave but her body and heart wanted me to stay , I got up and her hand held my wrist making me smirk . 

" stay Itachi " 

I nodded kissing her again and she was kissing back this time , the kiss got heated with Shy undoing my hair as I laid on top of her , our clothes came off and the urge to be inside her was greater than pretty much everything . 

Shy moaned as I kissed her neck and boobs , I missed these in my mouth 

" ~ Itachi ~" she whispered . 

I ate her out making her cum before I went in again , the feeling she gave me was beyond my words .She sent me crazy as I thrusted a mist her screams , her hands covered her beautiful face and I noticed they hadn't moved for a while .  When I finished , I slowly removed her hands to see her eyes red and puffy from crying and her tear stained cheeks with more ever running . 

" Shy I'm sorry , you should have told me you wanted to stop " I said frantically , I brought her fragile body to mine kissing all over her face . 

" it 's my fault I don't know what I want " she whispered after she kissed me , I blushed . 

" what do you mean ?"

" your here I want you to stay but I know I should make you leave yet I have you stay and we had sex something I didn't want to happen but I let it happen because I love you - I'm still in love with you and there is nothing any of you in the Main house could do to make me hate you and it sucks because - " she started before crying again 

" my words weren't empty when me or any of the others said they loved you mine especially , I haven't slept much this past year at all I spent all my time thinking about what was missing , I really do love you Shyeiika " 

Her expression was satisfied but I still wasn't convinced she understood . 

" would you go on a date with me ?" I asked looking down at her deep blush. Shy nodded and we kissed again this time it didn't feel forced or one sided she was being genuine .