Do we need an abortion?😰

Chapter Two
Once Boris had gotten home back to Simon from his trip he had fucked him. He had missed Simon and he knew Simon felt the same. They had a lot of built up tension from not having had done anything for a week or two. After that they spent some quality time together for a few days without any work ( of course there was sex in-between times of relaxing) Simon had been waking up in the morning quite early because he had to be sick. This was after Boris had started going to work again. Simon had never really thought about the fact that he might've been pregnant but he realised he might have to consider that that might've been the reason that he had been waking up to be sick every morning. He went out to buy a pregnancy test the next day while Boris was at work. He went home and took it and then waited for the results. After it had been the time he had to wait he checked the pregnancy test. It had two lines which indicated that he was in-fact pregnant. He was so happy but he then realised he would have to tell Boris. He wasn't quite sure how Boris would react but he would have to tell him sooner then later because he couldn't hide it from him forever. He decided to have a nap before Boris came home to clear his mind so he wouldn't get stressed about having to tell Boris. When Boris came home Simon was still asleep, he decided to get into bed with Simon and then soon fell asleep beside him. When Simon woke up he felt someone behind him, he realised that Boris must've came home and just didn't want to wake him up. Soon after he woke up Boris woke up too. 'Hey Simon, I came home earlier but I didn't want to wake you up. How are you?' He smiled. Simon smiled back at him but remembered what he needed to tell Boris. He looked up at Boris.' Boris I need to tell you something...' Boris looked at him  intrigued.' Yea what is it Simon. Don't be shy you can tell me anything..' Simon hesitated for a moment but when he looked into Boris's eyes he knew he could tell him. ' Boris... I'm pregnant...' he looked away from Boris scared of his reaction. Boris grabbed Simons face to look at him. ' Simon.... I'm so happy for us! We're going to be parents !! You'll be a wonderful dad! You didn't have to be scared to tell me!! I'm so happy for us!' Simon sighed a sigh of relief he was glad Boris wasn't mad but he seemed a little over excited.' Well I'm just glad you're not mad!' He smiled ' of course I'm not mad' Boris said' how could I ever get mad over something like that. I'm so happy about this! I'll throw us a party and we can tell all of our friend's the good news!!' Simon smiled at Boris and then gave him a kiss. He was glad that Boris was happy about it and that he wouldn't force him to have an abortion! He didn't know if he could've handled that conversation. He was happy but also scared, what if he wasn't going to be a good parent, what if he left from the pressure after the baby was born. He didn't want to give the child any bad experiences but he felt as though he didn't even know how to begin to be a new parent, he decided to try not to over think things for now and just stay positive about things. Boris said that he was going to throw a party. It would probably involve wine and cheese like during the lockdown (lol sorry I had to say that it's just too funny to not add in there) Whenever Boris said he was going to throw a party with their friend's it's usually happen within the next day or too ..

To be continued....

-Next chapter will be the party including all their awesome friend's. Sorry for not uploading in so long and sorry that this is kinda short you guys I didn't really know what else to add and wanted to leave the party for the next chapter sorry guys but I hope you emojis ! I love to give you guys Boris and Simon content since the community is so small and it's hard to find any content !! ❤️❤️