𝐈𝐈. 𝐍𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐚

[Nostalgia]

"There's no flag!" Mikey whined.

Takemichi and Draken just facepalmed at this while Emma just laughed.

As to how they got to this situation, after Mikey ran off with takemichi, Mikey brought him to his favourite restaurant. About 5 minutes later Emma and Draken caught up, Mikey offered the raven head to eat with them as he himself is also hungry. Takemichi agreed with a smile and ate with them.

What takemichi didn't expect is for his uncle- which mind you is 15- acting like a complete toddler. Draken just gave up and put a flag on the omurice.

"There Mikey, it's a flag." Draken deadpanned the man-child who brightened at the sight and ate the food happily.

"Is he always like this?" Takemichi asked Emma.

"Yep, it's typical Mikey, nothing new, nothing old. But I'm not really worried, Draken is there to take care of him." Emma said with a warm smile as she looks at Draken and Mikey bicker about the flag.

Takemichi looked at the sight itself and smiled warmly as he was reminded to a similar memory.

.

.

.

"Micchan!! Where are my flags!! Did you take them again??" Shinichiro whined.

"C'mon dad, stop acting like a child, like Jesus Christ, your 22!" Takemichi grumbled as he ate his food.

"Now that wouldn't be fun, won't it?" Shinichiro smiled giddily to takemichi who sighed helplessly.

"This is why you don't get any girls." Takemichi deadpanned.

"Ah! Hey! Your so cruel to your own father." Shinichiro whined, crying jokingly. Takemichi just gives him a deadpanned stare which made Shinichiro throw a child tantrum.

Takemichi just smiled secretly as the childish part of his dad was one of his own joys but he will never admit it.

.

.

.

"Takemitchy? Are you okay? You spaced out there for a bit." Mikey asked as he ate his food and Emma also looked at takemichi with concern.

"Oh- nothing, there's nothing wrong. It's just that, you and Draken-kun bickering reminded me of a memory I'm quite fond of." Takemichi said with a mix of sadness and nostalgia.

This made Draken, Mikey, and Emma worry. They were worried why a 10-year-old was speaking like this, they were worried if they made him remember something bad.

Takemichi noticed their looks and waved his hands frantically.

"H-hey! There's no need to get worried, the memory was a happy one, not a sad one so don't worry." Takemichi said hurriedly.

Mikey then pouted before giving Takemichi the half of his Omurice, takemichi looked at it curiously and also looked at Mikey confused.

"I'm just giving you the other half... Eat it, I'm sure you're hungry." Mikey mumbled as he looked away.

Takemichi was quite surprised that his childish uncle would offer the other half of his food to takemichi, it was quite the surprised to him to be honest. He looked unsure and Mikey just left it at that and pushed the plate in front of takemichi.