The End

~~Two Days into the future~~

Everything was perfect. Ace and I were dating and Breanna had Ben. Meghan and Matt were working on building a wall around Greenvale. We never fully knew what happened at the airport but we thought it was over. Oh how wrong we were.

~~Present Time~~

I held Ace close to my chest. He was fast asleep but I couldn't even attempt to sleep. I was honestly so scared that we might've died today. I needed to get fresh air. I rested Ace's head on our pillow and crawled out of our bed. I threw on a sweatshirt and picked up Beast.

"Where are you going?" I heard Breanna whisper to me. I turned around and looked for her. She was nowhere to be found. "Up here dipshit." She was sitting on top of one of the shelves.

"I'm gonna get some air." I replied. She jumped off the shelf and followed me out the doors. I guess she was following me. We silently walked to the bus and climbed on top of it. Everything was awkwardly silent before a strange noise approached the market. The closer it got the more it sounded like a truck. Breanna and I looked at each other. We jumped off the bus and were about to go inside but the truck closed in on us fast. A truck slammed into the side of the bus. It slowly started to tip. I ran as fast as I could. Breanna attempted to follow but failed.

"Ethan! Help me! Etha-" Breanna cried for me. I turned around just as the bus tipped over and crushed her. I fell back. She was dead. The truck sat there for a minute before the door opened. It was Bill.

"You just had to ruin everything for us Ethan!" He stepped out of the truck. He was a train wreck. A noticeable bite mark was shown on his neck. He held a rifle in one hand. I was so devastated.

"H-how?" I managed to utter some words out. A puddle of blood was coming out from under the bus.

"I managed to fight my way out but suffered one bite to the neck!" He jumped on top of the bus and pointed the gun at me. "You did this to me! I'm gonna finally kill you! Get my god damned revenge!" I looked away from the blood puddle and stared at him. He was distracted by incoming zombies. I pulled my pistol out and shot him in the leg. "Mutha Fucka!!" He fell on the side of the bus. I heard a few gunshots from behind me. Ace and Ben were attempting to shoot the zombies but failed. "Shut the fuck up." He picked up his rifle and fired towards Ace and Ben. I quickly shot Bill in the head and looked back at Ace and Ben. Ben fell to ground. I scrambled to my feet and ran over to them. Ben had a gunshot wound in his head. Meghan and Matt ran outside towards us. Everything was ruined. All the peace we managed to obtain was destroyed. Everyone but me scrambled to the fallen fence to pick it up but I sat in Ben's blood attempting to understand how fast everything went. They aligned the fence up with the others and managed to fix it. I knew that this was never gonna stop. All the death is never gonna stop. I had to leave. It was my only choice.