Wrong house.

I got this idea from my bestie. So thanks king 😩✌️✨

also tysm! on the love for the other two one-shots y'all really came through and I loved the comments! :3

...

Michael will be referred to as "Fritz" cause this was during the time he worked at Freddy's second location in 86, a year before the bite of 87. 

smut ahead. 

...

Fritz sighed as he took the short straw and had to do the delivery's for the pizzeria today. he was almost done with his shift for the night though and could go home soon. 'Are you fucking kidding me??' He groaned and hit his head against the kitchen wall.

'Fritz- stop doing that your scaring the people in the dining room' said his manager Philip who was doing his rounds by looking at the stock in the freezer. 'sorry sir-' Fritz grumbled and stomped off to go do his last delivery.

Fritz carelessly threw the pizza into the passenger seat to his company owned car but he felt bad for the poor pizza and buckled it in anyway. Fritz then looked around as if he committed a crime but he just wanted to make sure no one saw him buckle up an order of pizza.

'Who the fuck even orders a pizza this fucking late??' he groaned and got into the driver seat, turning on the car and buckling himself in Fritz put on the radio and let music from the ever popular band "Queen" fill the car as he turned up the volume as loud as it would go.

Leaving the parking lot to the pizzeria Fritz started up a one-sided conversation with the pizza in the passenger seat.

'I don't know man- I think I might be gay- cause like guys- they have like this way of being existent that I find so fucking hot like for no fucking reason, like wanna scream to the top of my lungs on how much I like them but it feels so wrong like I'm not a f*g' Fritz sighs and looks over at the pizza in the passenger seat.

'are we too young for this..? I mean I should say fuck it and be what I want cause who cares about society. and what the "man" says y'know?' Fritz kept talking to the pizza as he lost his track of thought and he ended up at the wrong house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meanwhile

You were unpacking some boxes as you smiled happily moved into your new house that you bought with your own money. 'this is perfect' you breathed out tiredly as you popped open a soda can and chugged it down. with a satisfied sigh you sat down on your couch turning on your cable tv and scanned through the channels until you found something "decent" to watch.

Yawning you looked at the time as you zoned out for a moment you heard the doorbell ring and you were shaken out of your zoning by it. A soft concern trailed your skin as your body had goosebumps all over it. 

'Who the fuck is all the way out here at this time..??' 

You walked over to the door and opened it slowly not caring that you were wearing a tank top and ripped up jeans since it was late and you just finished moving in. 

You saw a pizza delivery guy that honestly looked really handsome or maybe it was just the lighting? either way, you and the delivery guy locked eyes for a moment before he stuttered out. 'uhh hi- is this *insert address*?' he gulped and shuffled his feet nervously. you shook your head and pointed to the number on your house. 'nah man, this is *insert another address* you got the wrong house.' you rubbed the back of your head feeling bad for the guy cause it was late and he must have been working all day.

'Fuck.. i'm so sorry about this.' Fritz said embarrassed as he facepalmed and started walking back to his car. you felt awful and decided to go after the delivery guy.