D-DAY

It's been a week since the script reading.

Today Is the 1st day of shoot.
I was revising the script and highlighting the points I needed to work on. Well I loved this story actually. This is one of the reason I agreed to do this drama. I am also kind of a excited as this is my first drama. The other members are so supportive. I am just blessed to have them. They bought me a cake, food and chocolates to congratulate me.
I got ready to leave for the shoot.

At the shoot

I got there greeted the staff and sat down for other actors to arrive. While I was waiting I saw someone coming over here. Then I realised it was haein oppa I got up and greeted him . He greeted me back With a smile.

We both sat down. At some point it could be awkward but instead I felt comfy. He cleared hi throat. I looked at him

Haein: How was the script? Isn't it your first time in a drama? (He was smiling sweetly)

Jisoo: ahhh yes this is my first drama. I absolutely loved it the script (I said smiling back). Well that is why I am a littel bit nervous as this is my first drama. What if I do it wrong?

Haein: Don't you worry. You will do a amazing job. Don't drop the confidence. When I first acted in a drama I felt the same all worried that what if I do a bad job? What if I don't feel the emotions the character is supposed to feel? And many more thoughts were working up in my brain but someone I know said that it's okay to be a bit nervous. All you will need is your confidence and feelings.  So I know you can do it as well.

Jisoo: Ahhh it feels nice when someone gives you such nice words haha.
(Suddenly the whole filming set was filling up with people)

Staff : Jisoo-sshi you can come to the make up room.

I followed the staff and sat down in the makeup room. Maeng unnie did my makeup.

Maeng: Don't you worry it will be alright. Just like you break the stage with your performance, break this  shooting set as well hahaha (She said while laughing

(I laughed back.)

Jisoo: I AM JISOO, I AM OKAY!!

After she finishes my makeup the hairstylist comes and does my hair.

After some time waiting the staff called me. I got up and went near the set. The director called me and said it's my turn.

Haein : Jisoo-sshi hwaiting!! (He said while smiling)

I did the hwaiting fist with my hand.
I finished the shoot and it was pretty fun. Everyine helped me alot. The staff and all the actors / actresses were very nice with me. As it was the first day of shooting we had a team dinner. I was looking for my manager but i could not find him any where. I saw a staff and asked him where is my manager

Staff: Ahh he said he had some emergency so he left. He has already managed everything. So don't worry. You will be going to the team dinner with Haein's manager.

Jisoo: Ahhh, okay thank you (I bowed down )

I was turned around and saw haein oppas manager.

Haein's manager: Annyeonghaseyo, I am haeins manager. I will be your manager for time being. ( he bowed down)(saying in formally)

Jisoo: It's okay oppa you can talk casually with me. (I said while smiling)

Haein's manager: Okay sure, let me guide you to the car.

I followed him to the car. And saw haein oppa sitting inside the car. When he saw me he got a littel bit surprised.

Haein: Jisoo-sshi?

Haeins manager: I will also be her manager for the time being as her manager took some time off.

Haein: Ahhh, I am sorry please come in. He moved to the seat next to where he was sitting.

Jisoo: Thank you. (I sit down and manager starts to drive to the food place the team dinner is held.)

Haein: So how did you feel while shooting today?

Jisoo: Well it was great. I loved how all the staff and everyone took care of me.

Haein' s manager:  Why won't they you have such a loveable personality.

Haein: Yaaa hyung? Why are you speaking informally with her?
(Haein said while raising his eyebrow in disbelief)

Me and manager oppa both started laughing.

Haein: What's funny? ( he got confused)

Manager: well you're asking why I'm talking to her informally while you are talking to her informally? (He laughs again)

(Haein got as red as a tomato)

Jisoo: It's okay haha(said while laughing) I told manager oppa to drop the formalities. Well you can drop them too haha( laughed again)

(He was going more red)

We arrived at the place.

Haein oppa got out of the car and came to my side and hold his hands out for helping me get out. I got out. And said thank you to him.

Manager: the team dinner will end around 11 I will see you guys then. Haein call me when you guys are out.

Haein: Okay .

We walked near the entrance and he held the gate for me . We both got inside.

We got in and saw the whole team sitting and chatting. Inna unnie noticed us and came to me I hugged her and she hugged me back.

Inna: Congratulations on your first drama superstar. (She said while smiling) come and sit down.

They all greeted us. We sat down. I sat beside inna unnie. We all start talking and the food arrives. We eat and talk. Me and inna unnie were talking about the drama. And she asks me about the other members.

Producer : Cheers to jisoos first drama.

We all cheers.

We all keep on talking suddenly haein oppa gets a call and excuses himself.

Inna : We heard your manager left for some time being? Will you be able to manage without a manager?

Yoojin : Ahh that's right , will you be okay?

Jisoo: Yes it's absolutely fine. And also haein oppas manager will be helping me out while my manager is gone.

Inna: Ahh that's great.

Haein oppa comes back. And sits down beside me. I ask him is everything alright.

Haein: Yes it's fine. It was manager hyung. He said that he will have to leave by 10 today he was called by the agency.

Jisoo: Then should we leave now?

Haein: No its fine. I told him to leave. I will drive you home later don't worry.

Jisoo: won't it bother you?

Haein:Well this is not new to me. He keeps on ditching me most of the time anyways ( he said while laughing)

I laughed after hearing that.

We keep on talking about the drama characters. And the producer says he has to leave. Some of them leave.
I look at the time it's already 11:30

Jisoo: I guess we should also leave oppa.

Haein: Okay let's go.

We both told them that we are leaving.

Inna: okay darling, see you tomorrow.

Haein: Hyung left with the van. So I will be driving you with my car.

I nod my head. I see a black car in the parking. He opens the front door for me. I go in and sit down. He gets inside the car and starts it .