Chapter 11

When I first woke up on the roof I was confused.  Then I saw the others beside me and remembered our night.  I smiled looking at the sleeping beauty beside me.  She snored lightly, her hair scattered behind her.  She sniffed a bit, and opened her almond eyes just a crack.  She groaned, smiling at me, and sat up, stretching her arms in the morning sunshine.  

"Good morniiing" said Isa, her sweet morning voice like ringing glass wind chimes in a warm summer breeze.  "Good morning my sweet jacaranda" I said, smiling back at her.  She scooted close to me, brushing the hair out of her face.  I kissed her forehead, her moving her shoulders up and hummed. She looked back up at me with begging eyes, pouting her lips.  I rolled my eyes, and leaned down kissing her softly.  She smiled, content, and leaned into the crook of my neck.  

(a/n- I recommend playing this while listening to the rest of the chapter(: )

"Isaaaaaaaa, I have to go to work today" I said, looking down at her.  She just grabbed my hoodie and held on tight.  "Isaaaaa. let go honeysuckle" I said, groaning.  She leaned up, still having a tight grasp on my hoodie, and kissed me.  She made the kiss heated, and acted like my lips were oxegyn, and she was desperate to breathe.  I put my hands on her hips, smiling.  I slipped my tongue into her mouth quickly and explored every square inch, casuing her to let out a loud dragging moan.

"I guess work can wait then" I said, breaking apart for a quick second for air.  I dove back down onto her mouth, biting her lip and fighting her tongue for dominance, and quickly winning.  Our hands intertwined and I walked my fingertips up to her neck, causing her to shiver. I kissed down her neck, leaving hickeys here and there like little paint splatters.  I looked up at my work. I wanted everybody to know she was mine.  I kissed her in the warm sun, until Camilo yelled

"GET A ROOM LOVEBIRDS" I broke away from the kiss, rolling my eyes and Grabbing my stuff. Isabela groaned, packing up the stuff on the floor.  We walked down to our room, me grabbing my work stuff and putting it in a bag. I grabbed clothes for today, and walked into the bathroom.  I turned on the shower, letting the clear crystal water heat up. Once it was warm enough I stepped in. The water engulfed me, and the steam crawled around the bathroom.  I started humming along to a song playing from the corners of my mind, like my own personal band. The lyrics ran through my head. 

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby, there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be
Your papa-paparazzi
Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that girl is mine
Baby, you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

(The actual lyrics are until that boy loves me but i'm making it more accurate to the story)

The lyrics ran out of my mouth, me singing like I was on the world's biggest stage.  I belted out the tune like a broken record, singing on repeat.  It described my feeling towards Isa like no other words could.  I washed myself and my hair and got out of the shower drying my body with a towel and my hair with a shirt.  I put on the clothes I picked out and threw on some rings. I put the ring Isa gave me on a necklace without any charms on it and walked out of the bathroom. 

"You have a very pretty voice you know" said a voice I knew very well.  Too well.

GET CLIFFHANGERED NERDS. I hope you enjoyed this. I'm sorry i haven't posted much, but here's a short chapter! I recommend playing the song while your'e reading, its a very good song. good day gremlins!