Chapter two: At the Phantomhive manor.

Sorry for the long break. Had something to do with the rest of the club. -smiles and eats some cake- But I'm back now. Here is the next chapter. ~Honey

———————-

-Your P.O.V-

As I stood up proudly and told them my name, Ciel's eye widened slightly.

"(L/n)!? As in the (L/n) Family!?"

I noded, slightly surprised that, Ciel Phantomhive, from the show Black Butler, knew my family name.

"Yeah! How do you know my family's name, my lord?" I questioned, putting 'my lord' at the end so I didn't sound rude.

"Well..... Your family runs a well known company here in London, my lady. Don't you remember?" Ciel questioned.

"Did you hit your head too hard when you woke up in this place, my lady?" Sebastian asked me.

"Huh? What do you-" I started, then it hit me. My family is from a nobal family tree. "Oh....... I guess I did hit my head pretty hard....." I played right along with that fact that I did indeed hit my head quite hard.

Ciel sighed and nodded. "Looks like you'll have to come with us to the manor and get you some proper clothing to wear, come."

"Alright." I muttered, slightly reluctant. Even though he is my favorite character from the show, I didn't quite trust him yet.

"Young master," Sebastian started. "Are you sure we can trust lady (Y/n)? She could be an assain."

"Lady (Y/n) is from a noble family. Also she is the head of the family. Though she had to dress as a male to keep the family's business going." Ciel replied looking at me.

I probably looked shocked and scared as he said that, because he put his hand on my shoulder to try to comfort me.

"My lord, am I really the head of the (L/n) family?" I asked.

"Do you not remember anything from your past my lady?" Sebastian inquired.

"No, I don't." I answered, putting a hand on my right arm and looking down at the ground, hoping that I looked shy and quiet to try to fool them.

Ciel frowned slightly. "Sebastian. Get the carriage ready."

Sebastian noded. "Yes, my lord." 

He walked out of the alley after giving me his jacket. "A lady should not be showing that much skin."

I tugged the jacket around me and looked up at Ciel. He was looking at me like I was some sort of thing that couldn't be trusted. He had no clue of how true that was. 

------------

(A/n)

I'm soooooo sorry that I took me this long to type this story. I did not mean to take this long. -bows- I am deeply sorry for this... I'll make it up to all my pretty readers and followers. I'll start working on the next chapter today~! Just for you~!