Chapter I: Poof! You're in the Black Butler world!!!

Honey-Senpai-1 here~! Hope this will turn out good! Juat saying, this is the best title I have ever came up with! Lolz..... X3 I'm getting hungry....... Maybe I will have some cake! I will get some cake! Bye! Maybe Usa-Chan will want some too, I'll ask Takashi......

---------------------------------------------------

 Just some things to get you started;

(Y/n): Your name.

(L/n): Your last name.

(F/c): Your favorite colour.

(2f/c): Your second favorite colour.

(h/c): Hair colour.

--------------------------------------------------

-Your P.O.V.-

I was walking home from the huge comic-con that takes place every year, when I saw this cute black cat.

"Hello there cutie~!" I mowed out, smiling (Yes, I can speak cat. Deal with it....)

The cat looked at me in surprise and made a wierd noise at the back of its throat. "H-hello......"

"Where are you going at this time of night?" I kneeled down so I can see it better.

"If you follow me, I can show you!" The black cat got a look that I can't describe, on. But I decided to take that chance. YOLO! Am I right?

"Sure!" I exclaimed excitedly.

The cat smiled with a Cheshire-like grin. "Great!" Black, I named the cat that because it seemed like a good name for it, turned around and walked off with me following it.

Black stopped at an alleyway and sat down, licking its paw and swiping it on its face.

"What's down there?" I ask Black.

"Go on in." Black smiled that creepy grin again.

"O-okay......." I gave Black a creeped out look and walked into the dark alleyway.

"Goood luck (Y/n)!" Black grins and then disappears.

"H-huh?!" The next thing I knew, I was knocked out and I fell to the ground.

-Time skip-

'Fuck......... That goddamn hurt!' I thought, rubbing the back of my head where I got hit. 'I wonder where I am?' It looks like I was still in the alleyway, but something is different about it...... Wait! Am I in London, England?!? I look closer at the details around me. I could see Big Ben in the distance. "I am!!!" I say loudly, blushing as I realized that I just said that out loud.

"Hey! What are you doing in there?" A male voice yelled into the alleyway.

I looked up at the sound of someone yelling at me at the opening of the alley.

"I got knocked out and was dragged in here." I half told the truth. I stood up and somewhat walked and somewhat staggered to the opening of the alley.

I saw an well dressed boy who looks my age with an eye patch on his right eye and a tall raven haired man standing slightly behind the boy. 'He looks like-! Omg!!!!' I thought.

"Are you Ciel Phantomhive!?" I blurted out, my eyes widening.

He looked at me with a smug expression. "I am. And you are?"

I stood up straighter and and replied with pride. "My name is (Y/n) (L/n)."

---------------------------

Hey guys! Honey here. Hope you like the first chapter. I might be putting a story on this account from another one I have. It's called 'Was this a mistake? (A Black Butler fanfic.)'

Also, sorry for the short chapter. I will make the next chapie longer.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON!

~Honey~