Mr.Kim:Shhh.

Gunman:Are you Mr.Kim wife? Wheres Minji?

Stepmother(Shields Minji):Get out!!!

Gunman:Yes sir doing it now(Shoots her in the head then stabs Minji in the chest before leaving)

Minji(Screaming):E-eomma!!!! Ani ani ani. E-eomma. (Hold chest)

Yoohyeon(Crying):Eomma!

Taeyeon:What did you do?! (Runs out the room with Yoohyeon and covers her eyes) Omg!!! You got her killed? You made them stab Minji?!?

Mr.Kim:M-minji? No no no. M-minji. (Run to Jiu) Both of you leave. Never come around me and my daughter again.

Taeyeon:Glady. (Looks at Minji then walks away) When you get older you'll understand what the world really is. When you do Jiu will be with you.

Yoohyeon:Is Minji okay? What happened to Minji?

Taeyeon:Lets go okay?

Yoohyeon got out her mothers arms and put her pink bunny rabbit in front of the door and they left. Before Minji was rushes to hospital she picked the the teddy bear and kept it since then.

Present Time

.

.

.

.

Taeyeon(Wipe tears):Do you believe me now?

Minji(stands up and walks outside to the car then come back inside holding something):This bear?

Yoohyeon:I- eomma.

Taeyeon:You actually kept it. It looks brand new still.

Minji:I believe you... Where is my actual mother?

Taeyeon:Irene is your mother. Shes dating Seulgi now.

Tiffany:They are dating.

Taeyeon:I can take you to meet her.

Yoohyeon:Eomma im still confused about that. Jiu is in her twenties and Irene unnie is in her twenties too.

Tiffany:Babe its Lee Si-young not Irene. Irene is red velvet did you forget already?

Taeyeon:Well we was busy before we came downstairs. I just wanted Jiu to be happy amd live by knowing the truth. Im sorry Minji. I should've grabbed you as well.

Minji(Stares at the teddy bear):So my mom is still alive?

Taeyeon:Ne. She was in the Netflix show Sweet Home. She was undercover. Her.

Minji(Still looking at the teddy bear):Yoohyeon did you know any of this?

Yoohyeon:Only thing i know is that we hung out and made a promise to each other. Also the gunshot scared me and eomma covered my eyes but i saw how sad you were for a few seconds. I wanted to come back but your father threated us not to be around you so i left my teddy bear.

Minji(Looks at Yoohyeon):Promise?

Yoohyeon:Ne we promise to not to fall deeply in love with other people. I haven't and you was my first kiss.

Taeyeon:You two kissed?

Minji:In the backyard. She was holding her bear tightly looking shy. So i just leaned and kissed her. Then i gave her a lollipop since a had a bucket full.

Taeyeon:Minji you know can always come to me.

Minji:I dont like getting help.

Yoohyeon:Yes you do.

Minji:I don't.

Yoohyeon:I be asking you are you mad and you be saying yes are going to help me or no with a smirk on your face. So i get on my knees and help you right? Or i tell you to take your anger out all down there don't I?

Minji(Turns red):Im not mad at you Ms.Kim. i understand you 100% im just not understanding why did he lie to me?

Taeyeon:To make your life a living hell.

Minji:Well that failed heavily.

Yoohyeon:Tell her the other thing eomma. (Places hand inside of Minji boxers)

Taeyeon:Oh i brought the sex toys off your father account since he wants to act like a dick.

Minji:Why are you buying sex toys?

Taeyeon:Minji im an adult and i do adult things. Plus it was Tiffanys idea to get some.

Tiffany:You said you wanted to do more sexual stuff in the bed room baby.

Taeyeon:Minji i forgot. You also have a brother. Two. Lee Siyeon Lee Yubin. Your father dated Ms. Lee but she left him. Basically your bothers off your dad side.

Yoohyeon:Okay but Mom really sex toys?

Taeyeon:Again Tiffany idea.

Tiffany:You said you wanted to have fun.

Taeyeon:Anyways

Minji(hard):Well thank you for telling me the truth.

Yoohyeon(stares at Minji print):Baby let me show you my room.

Tiffany:We was going out to eat for dinner later of you two wanna join us.

Minji:That would be nice.

Taeyeon:Wait really?

Minji:Yes mother-in-law.

Yoohyeon(gets wet and grabs Minji hands):Nice talk but we have to go. We can't wait for dinner! (Pulls Minji into her room)

Minji(waves):Later mothers-in-law!

Yoohyeon pulled Minji imto her room closing her door behind Minji. They both started kissing passionately and Yoohyeon pinned Minji against the wall.

Yoohyeon:Let's be a little quiet and confront your dad tomorrow?

Minji:Deal.