Chapter 5

The Video. Jiu Age 18 Last day of School.

.

.

.

.

Jiu walked across on stage and was stopped by multiple men. Jiu was confused because they would let her get the rewards of the best boxer, male body, heavy weight lifter, best singing, best dancing. They were jealous of her. The pushed Jiu down hardly. Jiu stood back up they the men started to jump her while everyone watched. Jiu never really liked fighting until this moment. She rolled out the way and started to fight all of them at once leaving each men badly beaten and bruised. Minji stood up and alot of guards walked down and grabbed all of Minji trophys one by one. Jiu grabbed the mic and looked into crowd.

Jiu:You all watched me get beaten by many dudes and yet nobody helped. Ill show you all. Ill run half of Seoul and become the best man ever and you all will ask me for help. Ill use this as my strength to keep going. At the end of the day this proves that im the best.

Minji kicked the stand down and left. Minji got into van and left and from then on she actually use that as her strength and owns half of everything in Seoul.

Present Time

.

.

.

.

Jimin:Appa your super strong! I want to become like you(hugs Jiu)

Jiu(shocked):B-become like m-me? W-why?

Jimin:I can use my past to make me become stronger.

Jiu(heavily smiles and hugs Jimin):Then do it.

Yoohyeon:I love seeing your soft side Jiu. (Smiles)

Katrina:So when are you Minji then?

Jiu:When i mostly get angry.

Yoohyeon:Or turns into dominant mode.

Jiu:Jimin doesnt need to hear that.

Yoohyeon:Baby im talking about like fighting and things like that.

Jimin:Ill put on headphones on (laughs anc puts on headphones.

Yoohyeon:So about this dance competition. Are you going to attend?

Jiu:I have no choice. With or without a group.

Siyeon:Come on You know ill join you.

Jiu:Its a boy dances.

Dami:Ill join to.

Sua:Listen Jiu you know we all will join.

Yoohyeon:Of course we all got the moves.

Minji:Im serious about this competition. I will not lose. I hate losing. I love you all but ill be damned if I lose to that wannabe.

Yoohyeon:Is this Minji?

Minji:For now yes Yoohyeon listen.

Yoohyeon:Im listening daddy.

Minji:I- uh anyways. Lets meet you tomorrow to go over the dance moves. We only have a week and we all must be prepared for this.