Chapter 3

Jiu was genuinely confused on why Yoohyeon wanted to be in this room. After massaging Yoohyeon Jiu went on her phone just looking at pictures of Jimin Yoohyeon and herself. Yoohyeon noticed and smiled but then moved Jiu hand. Yoohyeon wanted to make Jiu guess one of her kinks so she gave her a hint. Jiu looked at Yoohyeon who staring back at Jiu. They started to kiss and Jiu hand went around Yoohyeon neck cauing her to moan. Jiu started to get more greedy for Yoohyeon and started to take Yoohyeon shirt but Yoohyeon stopped her. Jiu got a little angry and looked at Yoohyeon.

Jiu:Yoohyeon please can't you be a good girl and give it to me just this once?

Yoohyeon(Stares at Jiu):H-huh? (Getting aroused)

Jiu:Can't you be a good girl and give it to me?

Yoohyeon:Thats one of my kinks Minji.

Jiu:A praising kink?

Yoohyeon(nods)

Jiu(smirks):Is that so? Im assuming you like being called Mommy as well?

Yoohyeon(breaths heavily):M-minji...

Jiu(starts kissing Yoohyeon neck):Mommy please be a good girl and give it to me.

Yoohyeon(looks at Jiu):Minji... (Grips on Jiu wrist)

Jiu(stares at Yoohyeon)

Yoohyeon:You have kinks too? Daddy Kink Wrist Kink?

Jiu:Youll find out on your own?

Yoohyeon:Well then daddy. Lets go at it.

Jiu:You sure?

Yoohyeon (gently starts kissing down Jius body)

Jiu leaned her head back as Yoohyeon slowly pulled down Jiu sweatpants and her boxers to reveal her member. Yoohyeon looked at Jiu. Yoohyeon only put the tip inside of her mouth and looked up at Jiu. Jiu immediately placed her hand on top of Yoohyeon head. Yoohyeon started to bob her head up and down amd started to move face.

Jiu:Your doing such a good job mommy.

Yoohyeon(Gets even more wet)

Yoohyeon still moved her head faster and Jiu came into Yoohyeon mouth. Jiu immediately put Yoohyeon on her back and started to taste her. Yoohyeon closed her eyes and leaned her head back gripping on Jius hair. Jiu tongue movements became faster and as for Yoohyeon her moans became louder. Jiu sucked on Yoohyeon clit which made her cum but Jiu kept sucking on Yoohyeons clit. Yoohyeon moans got louder each minute which Jiu loved. Jiu put two fingers inside of Yoohyeon and started to finger her while flicking her tongue on Yoohyeons clit. Yoohyeon gently moaned Jius name and ended up call Jiu daddy instead. Yoohyeon came heavily ans Jiu immediately went to kiss Yoohyeon while slowly putting herself Inside of Yoohyeon. Jiu let out a soft groan for the first to Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon wrapped her arms around Jiu neck as Jiu moved slowly and out of Yoohyeon. They both let out a groan which made them both blush. Jiu started to move faster inside of Yoohyeon and pinned her hands above her head. Yoohyeon closed her eyes moaning heavily and loudly.

Jiu:Am I hurting you?

Yoohyeon:N-no but I can't take the whole thing.

Jiu:It's only half baby.

Yoohyeon(smirks):I can't handle it baby.

Jiu(Stares at Yoohyeon):Your a big girl you can take it.