Possessive Kid-1

A/N: The situation is completely fictional. Plot and scenarios suggested by nuttss06. Enjoy.

-------------------

Virat was jumping around and excited like a kid. He was so happy that he was going to meet his Mahi bhai. Finally there was RCB vs CSK match happening after two days. He hated this IPL schedule because always Rohit gets to meet him first and he teases him about it. As both RCB and CSK had back to back matches at the same venue it made more Virat more happy because he would get like whole week with Mahi bhai.

Just when Rohit called him. He literally screamed in the phone : "Rooooooooooooo... How are u? U know after two days we have match vs CSK and I will meet Mahi bhai"

Rohit irritated : "Vi why are u shouting idiot ... You can tell me this normally also. And so what u are meeting him I met him first"

Virat proudly : "But u got like one day with him .. I am gonna get a whole week with him"

Rohit : Acha coming to the point I was telling you .. We are going to arrive at the same venue and hotel on last two days .. so lets make a plan like u , me and mahi bhai. Kyuki ki phir baad mai hum teeno ko sath mai time nhi milega okay ..?

Virat : Yes okay .. nice idea. Ha baad mai nhi milega time teeno ko sath mai. Hum teeno sath mai itne din ke baad ..

Rohit : Great then .. chal bye practice ke liye jaata hu

Virat shouted again : I will watch DC vs CSK match now. Bye Rooooooo..

Rohit just mumbled idiot and hanged up the call.

Virat just stretched on his sofa to watch the match of his Mahi bhai. He was watching match with keen interest.

Rather than putting his interest in the match he got more attentive towards the people clinging to his Mahi bhai. According to him only he has the right to do that and Ro as an exception.

When Sam Curran took a wicket he jumped on Mahi bhai as Virat would do and Mahi bhai is happily patting his head but not telling him to get down. But bhai would always tell Virat to get down. Is he the now the kiddo of Bhai ? Virat thought.

He regained his focus now on match again. But he could not concentrate that much as again what gained his attention was Bravo laughing and smiling with Mahi bhai.

And again what irritated him that most was Sam clinging to bhai like he does. It made him furious because only he had the exclusive copyright to cling to Mahi bhai. Why Bhai is entertaining him so much ?

Those two were not enough that Bhai was totally busy with Faf .. Some serious discussion of Faf and him were going on the field. And then they started laughing on some joke they may have cracked but it pissed Virat more and more as this progressed.

He could handle once the Indian players may be Sonu, Jaddu , Hardik but tolerating other players with his bhai was too much for him.
It got Virat thinking that may be Bhai has grown more close to them. As he spends more time with them nowadays. Does that mean that I don't have importance in Bhai's life anymore ?

He was pacing down the room and waiting the match to complete. He was very angry and jealous seeing those players with Mahi bhai. Why bhai was not telling them something? That was the thought crossed infinite times in his mind.

————————-
As soon as the match and presentation ceremony got over he called Mahi bhai. But he got no answer. He tried again but still the same. Now he was furious because first everyone was trying to get close to his Mahi bhai and now Mahi bhai was not picking his call.

He thought calmly once and tried to Jaddu so that Jaddu can inform him where was Mahi bhai.
Jaddu picked it up to his relief.

Jaddu excitedly : Hey Viiiii ... Kaisa hai tu ?

Virat gloomy : Jad mai thik hu .. Mahi bhai Kaha hai ..

Jaddu : Arey kya Vi mujh se toh baat kar le .. kya humesha tujhe pehle Mahi bhai se baat karni hai ..

Virat irritated: Jaddu bata na yaar Kaha hai bhai .. mai kabse phone try kar raha hu .. call bhi pick nahi kar rahe hai .. kahi Gaye hai kya ?

Jaddu : Arey acha ruk dekhta hu .. Sonu ko puchta hu usko pata hoga

Virat : Ha puch usko aur call cut mat kar mai wait kar raha

Jaddu : Sonu Mahi bhai Kaha hai kuch pata hai kya .. wo unke Cheeku ko baat karni hai

Sonu : Arey bhai toh wo Sam ko lekar bahar Gaye hai treat dene and I think Bravo bhi saath mai Gaya hai ..

Jaddu on call with Virat : Sun liya tune ..

Virat irritated by the fact that Bhai went with Sam and too for a treat. Why this is happening! Bravo too .. now what they were bhai's brothers instead of him and Ro .. Why he should give the treat to them ?

Jaddu : Hello Vi !! Vi !! Are u there ?

Virat : Ha .. bol na

Jaddu : Bhai bahar Gaye hai wo Sam Curran and bravo ke sath

Virat annoyed : Ha suna Maine .. ek baat bata unke sath Kyu gaye aur tum dono Kyu nahi gaye sath mai

Jaddu : Hum Kyu jayenge jab wo Sam ko promise ki thi bhai ne treat

Virat was fully jealous and irritated now that bhai was starting to behave like he did with him. He was doing all the things with Sam which he used to do with him .. giving treats , clinging to him

Virat mumbled in the call : Bhai ko pata nahi kya pyaar aa raha hai uske upar .. Mujhe toh Bhul hu Gaye hai .. call bhi pick nahi kar rahe hai aur ab us Sam and Bravo ke sath bahar chale Gaye ..

Jaddu heard this and smirked internally which meant to him that "Ab Maza aayega"

Jaddu thought to add spice now : "Ha toh pehli baar thodi gaye hai wo Sam ke sath .. Sam toh humesha bhai ke sath hi rehta hai CSK camp mai .. jaise tu rehta hai na waise .. he sometimes sleeps in Bhai's room also".

Virat annoyed with that and asked again as he thought he heard it wrong : "Are u serious ? He sleeps in Bhai's room ?"

Jaddu smirked evilly and said : "Ha .. he is totally a kid around bhai and bhai pampers him a lot .. waise tu Kyu puch raha hai aise"

Virat mumbled : "Meri jagah lene ki koshish kar raha hai wo"

Jaddu asked even if he heard it clearly but just to tease Virat : "Kya bol raha hai tu"

"Kuch nahi .. Bye" as he was already annoyed by the fact that Jaddu told him that Sam was taking his place as he was with Mahi he hanged up the call not wanting to hear it more.

Virat tried again to Mahi bhai but he didn't pick the call. Now he was really pissed off and emotional at the same time as he was imagining that someone else had taken his place in Bhai's life.

—————————————
Vote and comment the feedback
New book collab with @nuttss06

Suggestions and In-line comments are welcome
See u in the next part