See? It worked.

"Leave? Who left?" Karina scrunched her forehead.

"Seonghwa said Yena-noona and Soobin-hyung left after you two left." He answered while Karina breathed out.

"Oh shoot, I need to go. I'm gonna leave you two now." I watched Karina dashed out of the bathroom and left us there.

"This won't work. You need to change." Beomgyu threw the tissue at the bin.

"I don't have any clothes to change in." I muttered.

"I have clothes upstairs. Let's go." Beomgyu grabbed my purse and grabbed my wrist with his other hand before walking outside the bathroom.

As we were walking, we bumped into the least person I want to see right now. Gwan Eunji.

"Hey guys! The party isn't over yet. Where are you two going?" Eunji asked and looked at my dress. Yeah, you caused this stupid.

I felt Beomgyu's hand climb down from my wrist to my hand in just a few seconds.

"I need to help her change. She accidentally poured beer on herself." Beomgyu replied as Eunji raised her brows.

"Oh right. You should be more careful next time so it won't happen again." Her lips formed a smile as I huffed. She's even a good actress.

"I should be." I replied as Beomgyu looked at me.

"We should go." Beomgyu pulled me carefully as Eunji gave us space to walk through.

"Alright, you two. See you around." She spoke as I looked at her who's eyes still glued at me.

"Enjoy while it lasts." Eunji mouthed and walked away.

Beomgyu

I have this hunch that this wasn't an accident. And I'm sure this isn't Karina's nor the others fault too. I only have one person on my mind right now that possibly did this to Ryujin.

Gwan Eunji.

I don't know if I should believe Ryujin or not but its really weird and its definitely not an accident. We did bumped into Eunji while leaving the bathroom but she seems fine and Ryujin doesn't look bothered by her being there too. But something is really off and I need to know what it is.

The bathroom opened as Ryujin came out wearing my clothes. It was such a relief that I left some clothes here in my bedroom since it can be needed at times like this or when I sleep over here at the house.

I also told her to take a quick half shower since beer scent tends to stick on our bodies and the smell doesn't go away that fast. She told me that the beer also went to her legs since it was quite a lot and that's also suspicious. Who accidentally pours themselves beer and get you that soaked?

"Your clothes are so big." Ryujin said and spread her arms to show it to me. I let her borrowed my sweatshirt but I really couldn't find any shorts that would fit her but she told me that its okay since she's wearing shorts underneath her dress earlier and the beer didn't get to it.

I patted the seat beside me on the bed to let her know she can sit and so she did.

"Now, can you tell me what happened?" I asked as she let her hair down.