chapter: 16

Author

"C-Chaer? What are you doing here?" Ryujin asked with widen eyes seeing her friend standing at their front door.

"I see, I'm in the right place." Chaeryeong kept the paper in her pocket.

Ryujin slowly lessen the opening of the door and looked behind her to see Beomgyu approaching her.

"I actually went to your house and your mom said you don't live there anymore. So she sent me this-" Chaeryeong was about to pull out the paper again from her pocket when the door opened widely.

"Who is-"

Chaeryeong looked at the person who opened the door and saw Beomgyu there....wearing comfortable clothes.

"Beomgyu?" Chaeryeong widen her eyes then looked at Ryujin then to Beomgyu then back to Ryujin again.

"Ooh. What is the meaning of this?" Chaeryeong teased. "Why are you in Ryujin's apartment, wearing that?" She pointed at Beomgyu who's wearing pajamas. "Did I just interrupt-

Ryujin quickly pulled Chaeryeong's arm inside their apartment and closed the door.

"Nice apartment." Chaeryeong spoke while roaming her eyes around their place.

"Make yourself at home." Beomgyu scratched his head and gestured her the sofa.

"I thought this was Ryujin's apartment..." She furrowed her eyebrows and sat down.

Ryujin came back from the kitchen holding a tray of tea. She poured some on a teacup and gave it to Chaeryeong.

"Um about that, Chaer..." Ryujin started and sat at the other couch facing her as Beomgyu did the same, sitting beside her. "He lives here."

Chaeryeong blinked and took a sip of the tea. "Oh, so Beomgyu's the one who lives here?" She glanced at the boy as they exchange looks.

"But why are you guys together? Sleepover or what?" Chaeryeong asked while Ryujin was contemplating whether she would tell her or not.

"We're dating." Beomgyu answered while Chaeryeong almost spit out the tea she was drinking. Ryujin looked at him in shock while he just glanced at her.

"Sorry???" Chaeryeong put down the cup and stared at the two. "You guys are dating?!"

She blinked and leaned back on the couch. "I shouldn't be surprised but I am."

"Uh its complicated." Ryujin said and handed her a tissue to wipe her mouth.

"It was suppose to be a secret but since you already caught us together then what's the use of hiding it." Beomgyu shrugged as she nodded.

"Since when?" She asked.

"Four days, I think." Ryujin said as she widen her eyes.

"So its not been that long?" She asked while they nodded.

"Anyways, it still doesn't answer my question on why you two are wearing pajamas. Tell me, is this is a sleepover?" Chaeryeong asked clasping her hands together.