"Please? Beomgyu will become furious if he knew about what happened and I just can't let that happen...at least not now. Specially, he's kinda drunk."

"Ryujin, listen. Telling Beomgyu is the only way to make this stop." Karina held my shoulder.

"What if she'll stop now that you told her that you'll speak out about something if she causes trouble again?" I spoke that made her slowly let go of my shoulder.

"You seems like you know a lot about her and Eunji will probably stop now after you told her that. Let's give her one last chance. If she does it again, I'll tell Beomgyu everything and I will let you know too." I said as I saw her sigh.

"I warned you Ryujin. Don't get fooled by that angelic face of hers." Karina told me as I nodded. "Fine, one last chance."

I gave her a smile of gratitude as someone came knocking at the door.

"Who is it?" Karina approached the door and waited for a respond.

"Rin, it's Beomgyu. Where's Ryujin?"

Me and Karina looked at eachother before she unlocked the door to let him in.

"She's here." She let him in as his eyes darted to my dress.

"What happened? Aisha told me that something happened." He asked worriedly and walked towards me.

"Why is your dress stained?" He stared at me as I was unable to speak. "Is that beer?"

"Rin, what happened?" Beomgyu looked at her cousin when I wasn't answering.

"I..." I started as he looked at me. "accidentally poured beer on me..." I gulped as Karina took a deep breath behind him.

"How did that happen? You look soaked." Beomgyu removed the hair that was covering my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"Um." I scratched my head. Shoot, think of an excuse before you get busted.

"The glass was over-flowed and it poured all over her dress. I'm sorry I was the one who poured it." Karina took the blame as Beomgyu looked at her.

"No no, it was me. I was suppose to drink it but my hands were too shaky. Karina has nothing to do with this. She just helped me clean up." I explained to him as he nodded.

"Really? I told you guys to not let her drink." He looked at Karina as she fiddled with her sleeves.

"I wanted to. It's okay. Don't bring Karina into this." I patted his shoulder while he looked at me. "I'm sorry for not listening too."

Beomgyu sighed and smiled at me then his face suddenly changed into another serious one.

"Are you telling me the truth?" Beomgyu stared at me and squinted his eyes. I saw Karina looked at Beomgyu in nervousness.

Oh no, he's gonna get mad.

"I am really. Calm down, babe. Its just beer. It was an accident." I said and picked up the wet tissue. I can't risk him getting mad now.

The babe was just to lighten the mood up, okay?

I saw Beomgyu smirk and grabbed the tissue to help me with the stains. "Then why did the others leave?"