1.11 | Lunch Brawl

En başından başla

Kyler shoved Miguel into the table behind him as Mike faked kissy faces at Kalon, the blonde looked at Miguel and nodded. "It's not lame-ass karate," Kalon stated as Miguel stood up. Kyler went to throw a punch at Miguel, the Diaz boy grabbed his raised fist and bent his arm, placing his free hand under Kyler's armpit to twist his arm painfully. "It's Cobra Kai!" Miguel announced before punching Kyler in the face.

Kyler stumbled back into Brucks, Miguel stalked towards him as Mike reached to grab Kalon. The blonde cobra smirked before twisting around and kicking Mike in the side, sending him to the ground. The crowd raised their phones and began recording the scene before them as Kalon moved towards Miguel and Kyler. Kyler ran at Miguel, wrapping his arms around his waist before slamming him down on the table then he proceeded to slam the boy down on another table which only made Kalon angry.

Kalon moved to help Miguel out as Kyler pulled him off of the table and held him in a choke-hold but Mike grabbed Kalon by her waist and slammed her down on the ground. The impact knocked the wind from Kalon as she gasped out, some of the crowd glared at the boy as he smirked. "You're still so weak..." Mike seethed out. Miguel elbowed Kyler in the side and twisted the boy's arm around to escape the hold, he looked to Kalon for a moment but she shook her head at him.

Kalon laughed before swinging her leg around Mike's waist, flipping them over so she was above him before she jabbed a punch towards his nose; a satisfying crack from the impact made the blonde smile. Miguel punched Kyler again before kicking him in the back sending him to the ground, Brucks readied himself before running forward. "No mercy!" Aisha yelled as Kalon got up from Mike, the boy holding his nose and groaning in pain.

Miguel stood in a fight stance as he let out a breath, Kalon moved swiftly to stand behind him as the two prepared for the others to attack. Miguel and Kalon moved like a perfect unit, Miguel spun around to swipe Brucks' legs, Kalon moved with him, stepping to the side throwing a calculated punch into Brucks' face as he fell. Another boy rushed forward and clutched onto Miguel, but Kalon grabbed his arm and twisted it around before kicking him in the balls.

Miguel used the opportunity to kick the fourth guy in the stomach sending him back from them as Mike rushed towards Kalon again. The blonde cobra simply ran onto the table and did a backflip off of it, kicking Mike in the chest and sending him towards the crowd who parted causing the boy to hit the ground with a thump. Miguel spun and kicked the boy, who Kalon had kicked in the balls, in the face sending him to the ground.

"Get him!" Kyler called out as the boys pushed off of the ground. Miguel grabbed Kalon's arm and rushed towards a table, the two jumped and slid over the table. Miguel had grabbed an empty tray from the table as Kalon punched Mike in the face again causing his lip to split. Miguel kicked a chair at Brucks and another boy before swinging the tray into Kyler's side. Before Brucks had the opportunity to hit Miguel when he was distracted, Kalon sent a kick into his side.

She then punched him in the face again before shoving him towards the table, kicking his knee making him drop to the ground as Miguel continued hitting the others with the tray. "This is for Eli and Demetri," Kalon said, the two mentioned boys perked up at her words as she spun and kicked Brucks hard in the face sending the boy to the ground with no intent to get back up. Kalon followed Miguel up on the table as he swung the tray into Kyler's face ending the fight.

The crowd of students began cheering as Miguel and Kalon looked around the room, Miguel's focus landed on Sam while Kalon smiled towards Demetri and Eli. She wrapped her arm around Miguel's shoulders as she looked around. "Cobra Kai!" Kalon shouted with her fist raised, the crowd uproared at the chant. "Hey! Hey! Get down from there right now!" Counsellor Blatt ordered as she grabbed Miguel and Kalon's wrists dragging them out of the cafeteria. Kalon had sent a small salute to her three friends, Demetri, Eli and Aisha on her way out.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Rosemary Speaks

Okay, we stan a badass duo!
I am so proud of my babies.

What about you? What did you think?

See you in the next chapter!