‘That’s not good!’ I wrote. He shrugged with my reply.

“I just want to make sure you’ll get home safely.” He wrote back with an ear to ear smile raising his thumb too. I slap my forehead and give him an unimpressed look.

‘It’s creepy : |'  His eyes gloom in blues.

“Can I walk you to your home then?”

I tilt my head if I read his writings right, his tan skin glow as the sun set. I give him a thumbs-up, at least he won’t be a creep anymore.

‘DON’T STALKED ME AGAIN, OKAY?’ 

He gave me a blunt reaction but he nod. He wrote again and turn it in to me.

“I won’t do it anymore if you give me your contact.”

I crossed my arms and using my right hand I made a thinking post. He wait for my answer patiently as I play my brat card to him. I start scribbling on my paper one last time and turn it to him with a wide smile.

‘SIM 1 – 091876543210, SIM 2 – 092468103578’

He smiled at me and for the first time, I saw how he genuinely flashing it to me.

‘NOW GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE.’ I laugh giving him a salute sign.

Changing my clothes to an oversized hoodie and short shorts I rushed my way to him,

“Mom! I’ll be out. I’ll call you when I’m going home. I’ll take care, don’t worry!” I bid and run she laugh in my hurry but she wave goodbye to me.

“Be careful darling.” I smile at her and open the door to greet my companion.

“Hello, stalker.” He rolled his eyes and tilt his head observing me,

“You look cute.” He compliment. I smiled and make a little swirl,

“I know right.”

“The sweater. I mean.” He said shuttering my tiny jollity. I rolled my eyes and start walking.

“Where are you going?” He asked when I leave him there.

“To where my feet will lead me.” He chuckled cherubically behind me, he hold my wrist and pointed at his bike. 

“Come on let’s stroll around the city.” I raised my brow when an idea formed in my brain.

“Izana-kun…” I hummed and lean closer to him. He didn’t hitch to my move but his eyebrow flicked higher.

“Can you, teach me how to ride a motorcycle?” I fidget my fingers, silently praying that he’ll help me—

“No.” Mouth dropped with his snap answer he give me a smirk.

“But… Why?!” He shrugged, he reach my wrist and placed it on his biceps.

“Cause I said so.” He start walking leaving his bike there.

“Wait you said we will explore the city?” He turn to me as he continues to walk to nowhere. Imparting his lips into a flawless smile he shook his head.

“This is better, and I won’t teach you to use that.” He points his bike.

“It’s too dangerous. I’ll teach you if you’re old enough but for now. If you want to go somewhere just call me.”

He tilt his head when I stayed silent, his silver locks sweep on his pretty face when a wind flew.

I didn’t realize that I stared to his enchanted face too much that my hand reflexively brush his hair away from his face. He flinches with my sudden act that it pulls me back to reality. I gulped and look away, unnamed feelings rushing in my senses the way he latch his violaceous orbs.