Block Game

A/N: Heya author here! Just like what I said in the title and description, this will be a side stories section for my first work "Number 1 fan"

I suggest reading that first before reading this to have more context.

Of course since this are a collection of moments I deemed not too important to the main story, reading this isn't needed. Also since this is more to getting me back into writing before making my next story

Anyways, this chapter takes place during the timeskip between "Night stay" and "Pre-concert events"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Today has been a slow day. I say slow because nothing much of interest has happened lately since the stalker incident with Aloe.

Of course that's a good thing since no one is getting hurt, but sitting on my desk doing my work has gotten pretty boring since I've been doing it everyday.

The sound of the discord notification broke me out of my thoughts. I open to see what the notification was about and saw 3 members messaging me.

I opened Me and Aloe's dm's to see what it was.

Aloe: Here's the plans me and Towa-senpai made for our first collab

That's right, since it's been a montg since their debuts the 5th gen's collab ban has been lifted. I look at the plans and saw no problems in it.

Y/N: Everything is good. Goodluck with the collab!

I check Me and Nene's DM's as well and did the same thing with her collab plans.

Lastly I check the last DM. It was from Suisei.

Suisei: Here's some of my plans for this month!

I read over the plans all of which seemed pretty normal. Karaoke, Collab, Chatting streams.

"Minecraft with Y-kun"

Hrm? That's weird, it seems I was part of the plans.

Y/N: Everything is good, but I'll have to ask A-chan about "Minecraft with Y-kun"

Suisei: Okay!

-------

A-chan: That's alright

Y/N: Eh? I thought you'd be stricter.

A-chan: Think of this as a way to test out how people would react to collabs with the holostars

Y/N: I don't think I'd be a good test subject, but if you say so then I'll follow.

A-chan: It's fine

I ended the call and immediately told Suisei the news.

Y/N: A-chan said it's okay

Suisei: That's great!

-------

After a short talk of matching our schedules, the stream was planned. Suisei set up the upcoming stream 2 days early.

I watched in anticipation to how the fans would react, to my surprise most of the comments were positive.

The stream wouldn't be in the hololive minecraft server but instead it would be a normal survival world with just me and Suisei.