"No. You fucking aren't," Harley got to her feet and began to pace, "What am I supposed to do? I can't tell them!"

"You need to,"

"How am I supposed to tell Loki or Steve that I'm pregnant and it's one of theirs?"

"They both know you've been fucking them both,"

Harley's bottom lip trembled, "I'm such a whore! I am sleeping with two men. I'm a slut! I'm a horrible human being!"

"Do I need to call Nat or Wanda?"

"No!" Harley yanked her brother to his feet, "You keep your mouth shut and don't tell a soul. I will end your life if I find out that you have told someone. Don't tell Ned and do not tell MJ. Are we clear?"

"V-very!" He said as she pushed him back slightly, "Jeez, you're scary,"

"Get your bag. I'm driving you to college,"

"I've decided not to go," Peter said, "I want to spend the day with you. I'd rather you not be alone,"

"You're going to college," Harley said, "I don't want you to be a failure like me and work in a fucking office. Even if you are an Avenger, you need a decent education,"

Peter dropped his shoulders, "But you need me more,"

Harley sighed and smiled, "I know but I'll be ok. I'll try and call the doctors and get an appointment. Just to make sure that I really am pregnant. Ok?"

"Promise?"

"I pinkie promise," Harley said, "I don't want you to be late so come on,"

After dropping her brother off at college, her phone rang.

"Yes?" She said answering it through the car. She owed Tony big time for buying her a new car since her last one was shitty.

"It's good to talk to you as well," Tony said, "Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"Clearly. What do you want?"

"I know you just dropped Peter off at college, but I need your help. Can you come by the tower?"

"I need to go to work,"

"Forget about your job. It's a dead-end job with a dead-end boss. Levi doesn't deserve your skills and talents. Just come to the tower. It's important,"

Harley sighed, "I'm on my way,"

It didn't take long for her to arrive at the tower and she climbed out of the car, trying to calm her nerves. She began to chew the skin around her nails the closer she got to the lift and panic set in. She ran around the corner and dropped to her knees, holding her hair and breathing heavily.

"It's ok," She whispered, "It's going to be ok. You're strong. You got this. Chill. Breathe,"

"Um,"

Harley let out a loud scream and scrambled to her feet, lifting her fists up to see Bucky standing there with an amused expression on his face.

"Put the weapons down, Harley," He said gesturing to her fists, "I come in peace,"

"Fuck! Stop doing that!" She screamed and punched him in the chest, "I'm not in the fucking mood for more surprises!"

"Ok, ouch. That punch hurt and what surprises are we talking about?"

"Tony,"

"He does love surprises," Bucky shrugged, "But I saw you start to have a panic attack and knew you needed some help,"

Harley did her best not to cry but it didn't work, "That's so nice,"

"Whoa. What the hell. Why are you crying? Are you ok?"

"No!" She cried and covered her face with her hands, "I'm not fucking ok,"

"Uh, ok. Um...did you want a hug or something?" Bucky said, "Shit, please stop crying. I hate it when people cry,"

"Just shut up and hug me!" Harley said, stepping into Bucky and holding him tightly, "Bucky, I'm a fucking screw up,"

Bucky sighed and gingerly put his arms around her, "I don't think that's true. Did you want to talk about it?"

Harley shook her head and carried on crying, "No. Not really,"

"Does it have something to do with Loki and Steve?"

Harley cried louder.

"Ok, ok. Bad idea. I'll keep my mouth shut," Bucky said quickly, "Please, please, please stop crying! Did you want me to sing? I'll sing if it means you stop crying. I'm not great but ah fuck it. Hungry eyes! One look at you and I-"

Harley giggled slightly and stepped away from him, wiping her eyes with the sleeve of her jumper, "Thank you,"

"If you tell anyone I did that, I will have to kill you,"

"It's our little secret," She sniffed and patted her cheeks, "Ok. I'm good. Thank you,"

"Are you sure you don't want to talk?" Bucky asked, "I know I come across as a hardass, but I do care,"

"Thank you, Bucky," Harley said, letting out a shaky breath, "I'm ok for now. But when I'm ready to talk, I'll come to you."

"Good. That's good. Right, I'll take you to Tony just in case you have another panic attack,"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────